Part 1

Cass was in the kitchen making Hiro's favorite chicken wings, the super spicy - face numbing ones. It was 5:16 p.m. and Hiro came through the cafe door while finishing saying good bye to his friends. Hiro ran up the steps leading to the apartment part of the building and yelled, " Aunt Cass!!! I'm home!" Dragging out the 'o' on home. He got to the top of the stairs and smelling the spicy aroma, as he did so Cass turned around and it showed she was holding a plate of hot wings. "Hey, look what I made!" She said smiling and dragging out the 'a' on made. Hiro smiled wide and took the plate. "Thanks, Aunt Cass!" Hiro said this as he walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. Cass smiled and said, "Your welcome, so Hiro . . ." As she said this she went to the counter, grabbed her plate and went to sit with Hiro, smiling as she did so. "It's Friday and you are home, why exactly? " Cass continued to smile as she looked at Hiro.

Hiro look up to meet her eyes. He had a surprised look on his face. He was not expecting a question so early at dinner, he had his mouth full of food. He chewed a few more times before swallowing and looked to the side, having a sheepish look on his face. "Uh . . . Well . . . I am just trying to figure out what to invent next. " Hiro said this while rubbing the back of his neck and looked back to Cass giving her a sheepish smile. Hiro had been thinking on something new to invent for the past week. He has had plenty of ideas, but all seemed to fail.

Cass smiled and said "Well, I hope you will come up with something soon because I don't want you stuck up in your lab for much longer and I am sure your friends would love for you to hang out with them over the weekend." Cass went back to eating. Hiro smiled and nodded. "Yeah, me too." He went back to eating as well. Cass suddenly stopped eating and bounced around in her chair, trying to quickly swallow the food she had in her mouth. Cass soon managed to get the extremely spicy food down but coughed a small bit. "Oh! I just remembered that we will be having guests next Friday! " Cass wiggled in her chair with excitement. Hiro swallowed and looked at her.

"Really? Well, you seem really excited so I'm guessing it is someone very important? " Hiro half-smiled at his Aunt as she continued to bounce excitedly. "Yes!! Actually, it is four someone's who will be here! I did say 'guests'. And they are very important!!" Cass said extending the 'e' on very. She semi-scrunched up her face and pounded her fists on her knees as she stomped each foot. "Oh!" She said elongating the word. "I can't wait 'till they get here!" Cass said this emphasizing the word 'wait'. Hiro laughed at his aunt's actions.

"Well, can I know so I can be excited to?" Hiro had said, smiling to his aunt. Cass stopped her excited actions and made a serious face and said, "No, you may not." Hiro stopped smiling and frowned. "But why not!" As Hiro said this he pouted and dragged out the 'o' on not. Cass smiled and said "Because! It's a secret! " Hiro continued to pout. Cass frowned and said "Come on! It's only a week away! And if you knew then it wouldn't be so significant when they did get here, now would it?" Cass said, and when she said the last part she crossed her arms and made a smug face.

Hiro smiled, laughed, and looked back down at his plate, about to grab the hot wing he was still trying to eat and said "Yeah, I guess your right." Cass smiled and said "Good idea there!" Hiro looked at her making a confused face, still chewing and holding on to the wing he was eating. Cass had picked up the wing she was eating before but then she noticed her nephew staring at her in confusion. Cass then said waving her hand up and down as if she was shoo-ing something away, "Oh! I just meant that it would be a good idea to just eat and talk about this stuff later!"

Cass let out a small laugh. Hiro then nodded, now understanding what she meant. He swallowed and laughed a small bit. A few days later, Hiro is in his lab. There are crumpled up papers everywhere and he is holding his head in his hands. He sighs and shakes his head. He removes his hands from his head. He looks down at the paper that is not crumpled up. He makes and angry face and quickly crumpled the paper and throws it across the room as his friends walk in.

"Whoa! Almost hit me there dude." Fred said while walking in being followed by the three others. Hiro looks back and sees them. "Sorry, I'm just . . . I-I . . ." Hiro says this and sighs in frustration. "Hiro, it's alright!" Honey Lemon said this quickening her walk towards Hiro and putting her hand on his shoulder. Honey bends down close to him and says "Don't worry. We know you are put under a lot of stress right now, that's why we came to see you!" Hiro turns and looks at all of his friends. "Yeah dude, we're here to support you and tell you to do your best!" Fred says this and puts an arm on Hiro's shoulder. Hiro smiles and says "Thanks guys. You're the best."