The Haltas.

I was started a new and improved school that was for rich kids even though I wasn't rich, it was just my wealthy grandparents, who decided to pay for my tuition. My mom has hatred for them so much that I have start to hate them even more and she does. They are been so included to my life that I get asked questions about whatever they hear about me or about my mom.

one hundred and eight days left
I had moved in my new dorm for my community college and my roommate was... Let's say obsessed with...drugs. Mostly, cigarettes. Well, I smoked cigarettes too, but not that much that would kill the hell out of you. I didn't mind it, I just didn't want his friends, who are the people who give him the drugs, in my dorm all the fucking time.

one hundred and 7 days left
It was the next day, which was the day I had to go to my classes. My roommate, Clickat Rezze, was being such a dick on how my alarm woke him up even though he's supposed to get up at that time. "Geez, I never knew having roommates could make your life a living hell," I mumbled. "What?" asked Click. I just looked at him and walked away from him in an annoying face. "Whatever!" he yelled, as I walked through the hallway.

It was Religious Studies for my first period and let me say, it was...actually pretty good. I honesto liked it because the teacher, Ms Hydia, did not ask questions on what we were learning. I love that type of classes. Just the teacher talking about the subject. Anyway, the class ended at 10:35am and had to collect my breakfast from the cafeteria.

After all the hectic classes, it ended at 1:50pm and I had gotten my lunch and went to my dorm. I walked in and I smelt smoke all around my room and Click's room. Gosh, Click is so annoying. Why can't he just piss off? I thought to myself. The amazing part was that he gave me a few cigarettes. I took them outside 5 miles away from the principal. I had gotten 2 packs of them so I took 3 cigarettes only, then I heard footsteps. I didn't care since I just thought it was Click. Nope, it was not, actually it was Alaska. The girl from my fucking RS class. She was okay, she just seemed so annoying that Click and her would be so great together.

"Hello? What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. "No need to be rude, but why are smoking? That's not allowed." Alaska said, acting like the principal or something. "I can do whatever I want. Now shoo."

She runs away, looking sad.

one hundred days left
One week past in this stupid college and all of it was chaotic. Monday started off with my room smelling like weed from Click's party on Sunday. Who throws a party on a Sunday?! Tuesday from alright...until lunch. Some hobo came to me while I was smoking two of my last cigarettes and some left over marijuana. He asked some weird-ass questions from the blue. I hated it but you could never go wrong with hobos in Macedonia. Wednesday came and it was okay. I usually love Wednesdays until Click had to 'accidentally' rip my favourite book by James Patterson. I didn't care much but that was the only book that I liked from all the James Patterson books I've read. Thursday was calming. Nothing major happened, just Click threw a celebration party for one of his friends and I had to stay with my mom for the night and take a train back to my college. Friday, oh boy, Friday was literally a party day for Click. My room smelt like marijuana, vodka and weed all together.

forty days left
It is has been over sixty days since I got to this hell hole. I honestly don't think that this college is bad, the only con is the carelessness from principal and my roommate. They can all die in a ditch.

I'm going to see my parents next week and I still don't know what I'll say to them. They both hate me and do not care about my outside life. They were GLAD that I was going away for college. And I was glad that I was moving away. My mom barely made me meals after I was 10 and my dad didn't give a shit and probably didn't know he had a kid.

They still think that I am young to smoke even though I'm nineteen. Gosh, help me now.