Prologue

AVA

R-18

"Aries..." I moan as Aries rubs his cock up and down at my wet center. He molded his mouth to mine and thrust his tongue past my lips, delving deep.

Oh, God.

I'm so fucking horny for him.

"Impatient, doll?" he asks hoarsely.

"Please..." I whimper, tears brimming.

He stops then stares at me. "Please, what?" His voice hardens with authority.

"I can't take this anymore. Stop playing." I pleaded with a hint of annoyance as I shook my head back and forth at the anticipation of having him.

"I want to hear you say it."

I open my eyes and stare directly at the man who hovers on top of me. His eyes full of lust and hunger as he repeated teasing my p$ssy.

Fuck, he enjoys teasing me.

"Please.. don't make me say it."

"Say it, doll. I want to hear you plead for my cock. " He demands. Lowering down his face, softly licking my neck, moving upwards on my outer lobe.

I squirm underneath him, panting. This man takes pleasure in teasing me.

An idea came to mind, I smile deviously as I eyed his gorgeous body.

Two can play in this game, Aries.

With my new found confidence, I wrap my legs around Aries's thick and strong legs. I smiled seductively on his puzzled face, reaching out for his huge cock.

I wrapped my hand around him and softly squeezed him. Aries blew out a few breaths, his jaw clenched while his whole face contorted in pleasure.

Then I started to move my hand,

Up

Down

Up

Down

And when I felt that he was about to explode. I reposition my hand, emitting a growl of protest from him. I tilted my hips to let his tip slide inside of me.

I moan.

Holy shit.

Shit, this already feels good.

What more if he's truly inside me, thrusting and ramming against me.

This won't do. I need to feel all of him inside me.

Now.

"Aries.." I rasps, grabbing him by his nape. Making sure that he looks directly in my eyes. "Fuck me, please... "I plead, not tearing my eyes in him.

I gasp for air when he thrust himself inside me in one hard go, his groin slapping against my ass with the force of it. I groaned when he pushed more forcefully into me.

"Fuck, doll. You're tight." he groans as he expelled a long breath.

He slid his arms around me, gathering me closely against him. My breasts molded to his hard chest, our bodies closely entwined. I reach out to touch his handsome face, "This feels like a dream." I absentmindedly murmured.

He slowed down his pace. "Why do you think that?"

"Because this feels too good to be true." I answered truthfully.

His body shook in laughter as he lowers down his face against my collarbone and nuzzles it with his facial hair- more specifically by his trimmed beard. I giggled. "Stop it. " he let go of my collarbone.

He shook his head as he licks his lips and started to pick up his pace. "Ohh..."

Aries clamped his hands over my ass, molding them against each cheek. He gave me a grin before he powered his hips upward, driving deeply into me. "Shit.. Ah... Aries! " I moan.

I hitched my legs higher up his back and spread myself wider so I could take him even deeper. He began to move faster and harder, his hips slapping the back of my legs. My entire body shook with the force of his movements. Aries's gaze fiercely connected to mine, his brown eyes glistened in the dim light of my bedroom lamp.

"I'm almost there, Rye." I whispered as my back arched as an extreme pleasure overcome my body. "Ahhh...Fuck!" I groaned as I come.

He groaned loudly. "I'm there too, doll. I can't hold on another second." With a muffled grunt, he surged deeply within me and his entire body shook as he come.His hips twitch powerfully, his arms tightly holding me close against his frame.

As he slid beside me, he cradled his arms against my small frame. His lips touch my temple, my cheeks and then he softly touches his lips to the side of my neck, nibbling my ear. I press deeply against his warm hug, a small smile formed on my lips as I closed my eyes, savoring this moment. "Safe dreams, my doll."