➳Tickles

You and Kylo have an off-day, and decide to spend it in your bed.

~

You awoke to Kylo's mess of hair, which smelled faintly of mint.

His arms pulled you into his chest, leaving barely any room to look up at the Sith Lord. 

Sighing in response, you let out a tired yawn and tried stretching your arms, which were incased in between you and him.

Kylo let out a grumble in response, his eyes slowly opening in response to your movement. 

"Awake already?" He said, his morning voice making you flush. 

"Yea..." You mumbled curtly, not meaning to wake him up.

He withdrew from you, sitting up some. You groaned in response, rolling on your side and facing the opposite of him. 

You decided the body pillow that smelled like him and has his warmth would be better for you, anyway. 

The bed on his side creaked, and you looked over to see him hovering above you. 
 You almost yelped in response, not knowing how he did such thing without causing immense noise. 

He inspected the body pillow you were holding, shortly before he tried tugging it out of your greedy arms.  You shook your head, holding it tightly in response.  He protested, but then an evil smirk came across his face. You simply lay there, awaiting your doom with a twinge of concern.

You felt hands at your side, making you burst out in laughter. He tickled you, loosening your hold on the pillow and any willpower you thought you originally had. 

He smiled victoriously in response, secretly cherishing your joyous giggles and laughs. After 30 seconds of torturing you, he finally stops and seized the pillows from your nonexistent hold. 

Tears pricked your eyes from the excessive. You held your sides and wheezed, hoping he doesn't continue his onslaught. 

He took place of the pillow, huddling you in his huge arms. You smiled internally, knowing his jealousy would get the better of him in the end. 

"You know me almost too well." He grumbled in response to my elevated mood, tugging me close.

"Well, I do love you." You smiled in reply, cheekily at that. His face glowed an obvious red, mumbling something. 

"What was that?" You stared up at him, the best you could in your position.

"I love you." He looked back down at you with likely one of the most borderline 'I'm going to piss myself from rejection' looks.

I grabbed his face, kissing him quickly and went back to cuddling into him.

He was left shocked, embarrassed and holding his lips. No matter the amount of times you do this, he musters the same reaction each and every time. 

~