Chapter One

' "Hello, welcome to my new story, Princess Sophia. This story may have a cliff hanger ending and i may not make a second book to it... But then again it may not. Prepare to enjoy a new read. Please comment ideas" '

Sophia Jessica Ramose was a small, freckled face, brunet toddler. She had fine tan(ish) skin and her hair bounced in long curls to the top of her stomach. Eyes were a green but it was quite odd... She had a mixture of a blue in her eyes. Beautiful. Just purely gorgeous.

Sophia had not learned to walk until a years ago, two years at most. She was now four. Her mom, Ria Ramose, had just registered her for pre-K. Which Sophia had no problem with. To her it was fun, and she had friends. Which was always good for a young child to have.

Four years ago Sophia's father was murdered.

""BREAKING NEWS!!

Raymond Jorge Ramose, has been found brutally beaten with a hammer. He has suffered death and his corpse has many cuts and scrapes. His skull has been sliced open. After the murder beat him he was stuffed into the trunk of a 1990 White Cadillac. The car was then driven into a nearby shallow lake. The murderer has still not been found""

Ria still had the newspaper clippings. That day had haunted her. 6/16/96. Four years ago. It was back in 1996 and now it was 2000. Sophia was his little princess. But she was too young to remember him.... And when he died. But Ria knew her daughter knew that he was gone.

But did she really understand?

" Ma'am!"

Ria's thoughts were interrupted by a man in a green shirt and jeans. He looked in his mid 20's. He wasn't on the skinny side, at all. And his black hair was very greasy.

"Ma'am!!!" The man shouted again, waving his money around.

Ria blushed. She worked part time a Target. She worked everyday except saturday and sunday.

"S-sorry" Ria stuttered.

She handed the man his bag of, well what ever it was... And then went to the office to sign out of her shift. As she took off the uniform she hung it on her rack. Then taking her card she pushed it in then out of the machine, it read to her after she pulled the card out "G O O D B Y E".

The car clicked as she unlocked it. She looked at the car seat in the back and smiled. She was off to get the princess from Neverland.

---

"Ma!" Ria heard Sophia's happy shouts from the room.

Laughing she knelt to the floor to hug her beautiful, fatherless child.

Ria watched as Sophia thanked and hugged her teachers. After all. Today was the last day of actual school. Then it was going to be a fine summer.

Sophia was buckled into her carseat, the the car door was closed. Ria hoped into the front seat and slid the keys into the ignition, blasting the cool air.

---

They were just at the corner of Thirty-First and Twentieth Street, when a crazy driver hit them head on.

The car holding the mother and daughter was pushed back into another car, then hit the side of a building. Sophia's side