Hello🥰❤

Hi so where should I Start...

I'm Rita Sahatçiu Ora but my artist name is Rita Ora and you can call me Rita. My age hahah I'm 30 years Old but in a few days it's my Birthday so I was born on the 26th November 1990 in my hometown Pristina that's the capital of Kosovo🇽🇰. YEAH I think you don't know this City... so I will teach you a little bit more about that. Some people say that Kosovo is in Albania but other people say it's not but for me it's a piece of Albania... so I'm Albanian🇦🇱.
You know it's a bit complicated...

Oherwise now I live in the UK in London🇬🇧
A very big City with very nice people.
And that's my history how I get here.
So my Mum Vera Sahatçiu Ora and my Dad Besnik Sahatçiu Ora moved to the UK when I was one and my Sister Elena  was three years old because in Kosovo was war. They only wanted the best for us and our future.
So we started a New life there and my Mom and Dad learned English
and Elena and I go to The Sylvia Young Theatre School.
Our Brother Don was born in 1997.
And after we moved to London we get a very sad Message my mother was diagnosed for breast cancer. We were shocked but my mom was a fighter she's a really strong woman and I think I have learned a lot from her. I think we all did. Yeah I think I could call her my hero. Today she's a Psychiatrist and my Dad owns a Pub here in London.

I'm very proud of them what they have achieved. That's my history how I moved to London and why. So...

I See you soon🥰
Lots of love Rita❤