Reverus/Snupin (Severus x Remus)

⚠️A/n: Smut⚠️

*Remus perspective*
I saw Severus step into my office. From the moment I saw him I began to blush.
"Oh h-h-h-h-hi S-Severus" I stammered.
"Eh h-hi Remus" he said.
I blushed harder. He made me feel tingly in my stomach.. I believe I'm in love..
"What are you doing h-here" I asked cautiously.
"Just grabbing some papers for my next class, but since you're here I'm going to ask you a question.."
"Go on" I said, waiting patiently.

He reached out for my chin, grabbed it roughly and made me look at him.
"Do you have any classes to teach before dinner?" He asked.
"N-no"
"Well then. You better do as you're told and bend over the table. Right?.." He said suddenly and seductively.
"B-b-b-b-but don't you have a class to teach soon..?" I said.
He frowned
"I will most definitely skip that class if it means having your cock in my mouth."
I blushed like a freak.
He chuckled. Then his facial expression turned more stern.
"Bend over" He demanded.

I did as he said and bent over the desk. He slipped my pants and shirt off me and then started to undress himself.
I just stared at him like he was a god, which of course, he was. He chuckled again and suddenly slipped his huge cock in my mouth.
"Suck it." He said sternly.
I did as I was told and he moaned loudly. That made me moan.

*Severus perspective*
He moaned right after me and it made me hard. I then sat down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I moaned again loudly, he did the same.

*McGonagalls perspective*
I heard something from Remus Lupin's office and immediately thought something was wrong. I rushed over there, when I arrived I saw Albus Dumbledore standing over at the door with his ear against it.
"What are you doing, Albus?" I ask.
He turns to me.
"The best porn movie I've ever heard in all my days" He said.

The end :)