Troublesome trailler

Hello! *Waves hands exaggeratedly* B.O.W here!

This time, I'm coming up with an idea that that I know of, has not yet been used.

What am I speaking of? Well, I am talking about Hell's Kitchen, Food Wars edition!

In this new project, some of the FW's characters will be contestants in Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen!

Witness drama, rivalries and some Food Wars style comedy antics along the way as these aspiring chefs will try to earn the right to run their own Restaurant/food concept on the heart of Tokyo.

A few things to note before you go on and read the Trailer. Soma and Erina will not be part of the group of contestants. Reason being that it will make the story very predictable. Those two are quite OP, so I hope you respect my decision. Instead, they will be the Suits chefs to Gordon Ramsey. Don't worry, though, Soma will still make things interesting... I'll see about Erina, too as the story progresses.

Also, Erina, Soma and the contestants will be aged up a bit in this Crossover/Fanfic. I need them to have some level of maturity while at the same time making them keep some of their quirks.

One final thing: In this story, I will make the characters interact as if it is the first time they know each other. Barring Erina and Alice. They are family, so it wouldn't make much sense if they didn't at least know who one another was, right?

Well, with that out of the way, proceed to read the Trailer, and expect the first chapter to drop soon! WELCOME TO HELL's KITCHEN, FOOD WARS EDITION.

(Disclaim-or.) Nor food Wars or Hell's Kitchen belong to me, they belong to their respective owners.

(Disclaimer #2.) I am blind, so I apologize in advance if some of the descriptions lack impact or if I describe things differently than how you see them at either Food Wars or Hell's Kitchen. I'll describe things the way I know them or the way I imagine they would happen. However, feedback is certainly welcome so I can improve the way I write to make your reading experience much more enjoyable.

The camera zooms over to Gordon's face. Than it moves to a series of areal and normal takes from different sides of the City of Tokyo as Gordon says in his characteristical accent. "The city of Tokyo, where history and technology have merged together to make it the crazy city we all know. Here, many crazy things happen, and many crazy restaurants open each year, each one with its own culinary concept."

The camera starts moving over ramen stalls, a French restaurant near the Shibuya area, and several street food vending stalls. Gordon's voice can be heard again as there is more areal shots of bountiful fields, fish being loaded onto ships and open fires roasting several cuts of meat.

"Japan's vast gastronomy inspired me to come to Japan, and seek out the best of the best to find the one who will be the one to earn the right to open his/her own restaurant on the heart of Tokyo. Not only that, the winning chef will be able to decide what food concept to embrace and fully incorporate to their restaurant." Gordon speaks again, as the outline of a newly built Hell's Kitchen can be seen behind him. "Twelve capable chefs will battle for the glory of restaurant ownership and for their gastronomies to be known! Each one of them with their own personality and style!"

A sequence of pictures displayed in female/male order. Starting with a small, blue haired girl that appears to be smiling, but at the same time shaking in fear. Her picture also shows her drawing the Kanji for person on her hand. Her name and a short description appears on the top of her image.

Megumi Tadokoro: Growing around fishermen, the ocean, and a rural setting, she learned several techniques that could categorize her as someone who knows her fish and vegetables. Usually timid. Her cooking could be described as warm and inviting.