The salvager's arrival.

Toad is currently on a job request from the Argentum trade guild but he was suddenly sent to another world called earth.

Toad: what the bloody hell? Where am I? This doesn't look like Argentum.
Azurda: let's take a look around. We may find someone who can help.
Toad: good idea gramps.

Toad walked a fair distance until he reached union city.

Toad: what the hell is this place? "Union city"? Never heard of that place before

Azurda: it seems like we're in a different world.
???: I have never seen you around before. Who are you young man?
Toad: name's Toad. But my friends call me Rex. I'm not in Alrest anymore aren't I?
???: no you are not. I am Ozpin, one of the headmasters of union academy.
Toad: so a school huh? I've been to school before.
Azurda: yes but you always said that it was boring.
Toad: true I have said that.
Ozpin: well I can assure you, this school will be much more to your liking.
Toad: nice! Sign me up!
Azurda: now don't get ahead of yourself my boy. We don't know what to expect in this world.
Toad: aw c'mon gramps. You worry too much.
Ozpin: if I may ask Mr. Azurda. Why does Mr. Toad calls you "gramps"? Are you perhaps his grandfather?
Azurda: no i am not his grandfather. I am merely his guardian.
Ozpin: I see. What happened to his parents?
Azurda: I am unable to say.
Toad: yeah we...rather not talk about it.