Chapter 1

I'm not like any old teenager. Although I wouldn't say that 17 is very old. Anyways I've never had sex, I've never had a boyfriend, and I haven't even kissed anyone. I have fantasized about it believe me, but I've never done it. Many people call me a prude. Many people being horny 17 and 18 year old jocks. I'm not saving myself for marriage I'm saving myself for the right person.
    It's not that there aren't any decent guys. There are plenty of very hot guys, just no one as special as the one I want to be my first everything. Is that so wrong? Who is that one you may ask, not that I've thought about it but the first name that comes to mind is Jesse Clark. He's about 6 feet, brunette, muscles for days and eyes you could drown in. If only he knew how much I think about him.
      A little boy next door romance never anyone right? Wrong, my heart aches every time I see him through my bedroom window. He talks to me like he has no idea how in love with him I am. What I would do to have his arms around me.
     I look out my bedroom window and see Jesse in his room arguing with his girlfriend. Although it's a normal thing to see, it's not normal to see Clare storm out of him room crying. I see Jesse punch a wall and wince. He looks out the window and notices me. I gesture to the tree house and he nods. Practically running, I head to the tree house. Jesse is already there when I finally make it up the long ladder.
"Hey," I smile, "What was that about?"
"Well, you got your wish," Jesse sighs, "Clare and I broke up."
    My heart stops. What does he mean, does he know that I like him? Does he know how much my heart aches for him.
"W-what do you mean I got my wish?"
"Bailey, I know you. You don't hate anyone unless you have a very good reason," Jesse laughs.
"I didn't hate Clare," I scoff.
"Yes you do, and I know why," Jesse smiles.
"W-what?" I stammer.
Jesse leans close to me and says, "I love you too."
    I can't breath, he's liked me all this time? Why was he with Clare then? What on earth is going on?
"Y-you, you love me too?" I can barely get the words out, "Your joking."
"If I was joking would I do this?" Jesse leans forward and kisses me softly on the lips. I feel his hands rest on my hips and pull me closer to him.
"Jesse, what about Clare?" I ask, "She'll be devastated if she finds out you moved on in minutes."
"She doesn't have to know just yet," He says with a mysterious glimmer in his eyes, "No one has to."
I bite my lip. "Do you realize how incredibly sexy that sounds right now?"
"I'm well aware and prepared to face consequences that come with being sexy," Jesse gives me a smirk. I bite my lip and give into his smirk. I fall into a deep passionate kiss that makes me weak in the knees. Jesse picks me up so I'm straddling him. God I don't want this to end.