Ch. 1

—————

—————

( this has been sitting in my drafts for years
now, so i'm just gonna post it for fun. <3 james is soo underrated. apologies if it's terrible!!)

—————

The night sky shined over the stadium. The moon twinkling like a lightbulb, only to be covered momentarily by some dark clouds. People were crowded on seats, and some stood, cheering to the celebrity who was currently singing his heart out on stage.
His voice sounded heavenly, gracefully singing the song like it was nothing. It seemed easy.
"I'm packing my bags that I didn't unpack the last time," James sung, carefully moving his fingers over the guitar strings.
"I'm saying 'see you again' so many times it's becoming my tag line.... You know the truth, I'd rather hold you, than try to catch this flight."

His voice was echoing throughout the stadium, thousands of people raising their flashlights and elegantly swaying them from side to side. His confidence was at its peak, but he was still nervous, and only the slightest shake in his voice could be heard from over the background music.

"I'm not getting in the Addison Lee, unless you pack your bags, you're coming with me." The beat calmly dropped, though the pain in his voice could be heard. Faint and subtle, which added to the aesthetic of this song and moment.
It was beautiful, in a way. This whole male's aura was Angelic.

Rain soon began to lightly sprinkle over the top, but not enough to soak everything, just lightly landing on everything in it's path. Adding to the mood of this concert, so peaceful. Though it was cold, very cold. James had to keep up his act in order to not look like a vibrating controller.
It was funny up close, but the people couldn't notice.

After a few minutes of singing, James placed his guitar down, now getting ready to sing another song. Wanting to do it acoustically.

"You guys should already, well- know some of this s-song." said James, holding onto the mic with his right hand as he looked outwards to the huge crowd. He began to move some of his damp hair off of his forehead, making it slick back a little.
They all cheered, some even screaming at the top of their lungs. Which, in return, caused him to chuckle.

"This one is called 'September', if you know the words, please, feel free to sing along." James calmly spoke in that British accent of his, smiling from ear to ear.

He then began to sing, with grace. Hesitantly looking over to the crowd to see faces, their lips seeming to move in sync with his song.
It was fun, and peaceful in that moment. James not aware of what would come next in the following days afterwards.