a q

The brothers had spent a considerable amount of time on planing this prank for MC. They somehow convinced Lucifer to join. He was a bit reclutant at first but remembering all the time he had fell for MC's bad jokes before he thought it would be a nice comeback.

The thing went like this: Lucifer would call MC to his office to talk about "school matters" but once they got there he wouldn't be in the room. The lights would go out and weird whispers would start to fill the place, after that the lights would turn on again and Lucifer would appear. That same scenario would happen with every brother and every time MC tries to talk about it they would ignore them. It would be night time once all of the brothers had their moment with MC. So, after all that, when MC was about to sleep, those same whispers would scare them. The seven guys would participate in a persecution that would end up with MC in the attic, they would end the prank with a loud scream and, probably, with MC's screaming for help.

Honestly, nothing compared to MC's common pranks, but scary enough to leave the brothers satisfied with their revenge.

It would've been a funny memory if MC hadn't started to cry like a baby after the scream.

The persecution went well, the brothers had MC the way they wanted, running, scared. They lead them to the attic and once everything was settled, they scared them according to plan. Levi and Mammon started to laugh and the lights were turned on by Satan. Once the guys were able to see MC's face, they were welcomed by a just-tasted-a-lemon kind of expression and before Asmo could ask about it MC's let a loud cry out. Their chest was moving rapidly and their eyes were expulsing tears like rain. MC looked devastated, the brothers hadn't seen them cry so desperately before and were startled.

Beel was the first to run towards them and ask.

-What happened? Did we go too far?

The others made an agreement sound as if they were asking the same thing.

Suddenly, a laught was heard. MC's cries were mixed with their laughs. The brothers were confused, was this person laughing while crying and looking desperate?

MC tried to stop their gasps and spoke.

-I'm sorry guys, i guess i should've told you. When i get really scared i start crying for some reason and i cant stop for a long time. - Their laugh and tears made this sentence almist incomprehensible.

The brothers didn't know what to do so they just stayed there.

MC felt guilty and had the need to clarify.

-Guys, don't get me wrong, leaving the fear behind, that was one of the most amazing experiences I've had. I really had a great time, and the adrenaline i felt was awesome. Since everyone in my family knows about my crying situation no one attempts to scare me anymore. I loved it, but know that I'll seek revenge. - They ended their statement with a laugh, no tears could be seen anymore.

The brothers apologized and MC told them it wasn't necessary. They even encouraged the guys to keep doing it, but the brothers knew deep down that that would never happen. They couldn't see their MC in that state again. They couldn't make MC have bad emotions because of them.

MC noticed the mood and changed the topic. All of them went down stairs with their spirits a little bit higher. They ended up watching Ratatouille and MC fell asleep in Belphie's arms.