Part one :)

(I am not the best writer so keep that in mind lol <3)

"Y/n! Wake your ass up!" Shouted your mother. "I'm just coming..." you sleepily sighed. You got out of your comfy bed and shivered as you stood up. You threw on clothes. All of your clothes had holes in the back, big enough to fit your wings through. You had massive wings so the holes on your clothes were... uh, a bit bigger than than yall previously thought.

"I'm here. What? Why have you woken me up so early?" You asked your mother. "It's not early," She went on. "It's 10:00 am! You should be out of the house and go and find some friends!" She looked and you and you sighed. "Fine... I'll go out and look for friends.." You hugged your mom and went off out the kitchen into the front yard and out to the trail. The trail leads to a small village near a lake, where loads of people went to go make friends and maybe even love life's. But you weren't into that stuff. "Ugh... this is so boring." You sighed as your wings flapped. Soon enough you were in the air flying, following the path. You reached the village to see loads of people. There was a lot of people. In all 24 and a half years you have never made that many friends, you had one in pre-school but most people didn't like you and thought you were a freak and weird because of your wings that were very large for your age.

Your POV:
I was starting to get really anxious because we live in the countryside so there's not that much people and I have never really seen this much of a ground since I dropped out of school. I started walking again and I got a lot of hello's and good morning's when I entered the village. "Hi!" I heard a cheery voice talking to you. "Huh- Oh.. Hello?" I replied. I turned and saw a boy, who had a massive smile on his face. "I'm Jeongin, but you can call me I.N!" He smiled. "I will stick with Jeongin but anyways," Jeongin giggled at my answer for some reason. "I'm Y/n. I'm not from this village." He looked at me confused. "But- you looked so.. comfortable with everyone?" I looked at him and said "You have no idea how nervous I am right now do you?" He giggled again. "Well, it was very nice to meet you." He said with a bright smile on his face. "I'll see you later, Y/n!" He started to walk away. "Wait! Jeongin." I exclaimed. "Huh?" The boy turned back around and looked at me right in the eyes. "Can.. Can I maybe get your number to keep in touch?" I asked. "Sure! By the way, I forgot to tell you. Your wings are so pretty!" He smiled. My wings perked up as he laughed. "Thanks so much!" I replied. "Here there's my number. Text me after, okay?"
"Okay!" I reply. "Bye Jeongin!" "Bye Y/n!!!!"

Nobody's POV:
You guys both departed and you made your way home. You were trying to figure out what sort of animal he was. You thought either a mix of a fox or a wolf or something but you thought he looked more like a fennec fox.  

*PING!*
Your phone had gotten a notification whilst you were flying home so you waited until you reached your garden to check it. You were still in the air flying when you saw your favourite cousin and auntie's (two aunties, like dating if you didn't realise) "Omg! Hey!" You exclaimed whilst flying down to them. "Oh my goodness!" Your cousin shouted. "Hello, dear. How are you doing today?" Lola your aunt asked. "Oh, I'm doing well. Were you guys coming to ours?" You asked. "Yeah! We were!" Your cousin Jay replied. "Hey, you don't mind if me and Jay have a race and see who can get there first, do you?" You questioned. "Not at all, deary. Just don't go to fast and hurt yourself." Your other aunt Jennie said. "Come on Y/n! I'm going to win!" You both took off. You were always faster then him but you let him win since he was younger than you. You guys were going so fast you couldn't take in your surroundings and you noticed Jay slowing down so you did too. "What's up, Jay?" You asked. "Oh nothing, it's just if I go too fast my legs bail out on me." He replied. "Oh, well let's take things slow now and get you back to better shape and then I'll teach you to go faster. Since you are a cheetah, y'know?" He nodded and smiled at you.

*PING!*
Another notification came through your phone. "Hmm. I better look at this." You sighed taking a few breaths in and out. You looked at your phone and saw messages from an unknown number. It said

Unknown:
HEY Y/N ITS ME JEONGIN!!!!
HEY ANSWER ME DUMMY!!!!!!! 

Y/n
Oh hello Jeongin sorry I took so long I was just getting home and my cousin is over so ya.

Jeongin:
Oh, alright! Well see you later!
<3

Y/n
Oh okay Jeongin, bye bye! I'll talk to you later!

"Hey who is that?" Jay asked. "Oh it's my new friend. His name is Jeongin or I.N." Jay looked at you. "Oh? New boyfriend?" He winked at you. "NO! Nuh uh! Plus I he's like 5 years younger than me!" Jay looked shocked at that statement but then again all of his friends were older than him by like 7 years.

Fast forward to the next day, your cousin left last night and for some reason you couldn't sleep all night and your wings hurt really bad.

"Ugh.. My back.."
*PING*
Who's messaging you so early? You sit up slowly and grab your phone. The light of your screen almost blinds you. "Oh.. Jeongin." You whispered.

*You we're added to Straykids groupchat*