How do you know that.

Chapter 5

It's the next day and I wake up next to billy. I wake him up.

"billy. wake up"
He wakes up

"what"

"we have to go get your truck. remember?"

he gets out of bed.

"oh, right"

He turns on the news and gets changed.

*news reporter speaking on TV*

"I'm here live at stu macher's house. There was a crazy kill party. No one knows who the killers are, only one person has survived this crazy night. tell us, what happened, what did u feel, what did you do?"

shit.  you thought to yourself. again.

"yeah sure thing gale. well i came to stu's just for a Halloween party you know and we were all sitting in the living room and randy gets a phone call saying that.. thing about our principal. most people leave and its just some of us now. and suddenly a guy in a ghostface costume comes from the kitchen with a knife. some people were sleeping but some of us start trying to run out of there but he grabs Randy and then i don't know what happened after that because i ran out of there, i stayed by the farm barn over there"

"billy. we're gonna get caught aren't we"

"what? no. no no we aren't. hey don't worry"

he sits down next to me on the bed.

"don't worry ok?"

he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"You're safe with me, we won't get caught."

*skip to noon*

we leave Billy's house and we start walking to stu's house to get Billy's truck. on the way there we see cop cars along to road to stu's place.

"y/n we need a plan."

"for what" I say

"well, in case we do get caught, we need a plan. A plan to get out of this town so no one will know."

"but. i like this town." I say

"well."

"what" i say

"if we get caught then they will track us down here."

i didn't say anything else. I was thinking. i need to make a decision.

we arrive at stu's and there are cops everywhere. caution tape is on the door so we cant even go clean up some of our stuff.

"let's just get in the truck and don't ask them any questions" Billy says

"ok" I say.

we get into the truck and drive off to my aunts house. I need to check in with my aunt.

he pulls up in front of my house