The Moving Out

(Before I start, your y/n can be whatever you want yours to be) (F/bf means favorite breakfast)

Y/n's Pov:

I was packing up my stuff in my f/c backpack and my other s/f/c backpack as I was getting ready for bed for tomorrow. Tomorrow
is the day I move out of my parents house. After i finished packing all my stuff, my room looked empty, follow, and plain. But then someone outside my door knocked saying "May i come in?" I then relaxed my head saying "Of course mother. My mother came in my room with yellow crystal tears falling down her cheeks as I said, "Mother its ok now. I'm all grown up and need to start my own adventure on my own or with friends I make in the future." I mother then hugged me saying " I know, I know. Which is why I want to give you this. She handed me a silver-chained necklace with a purified blue gem to the left, yellow gem to the right, and f/c gem on middle. "This is to show you that we'll always be together." I knew what the colors on the necklace meant, blue for my father, yellow for mother, and f/c gem for me. I hugged my mother saying "Thank You." My mother then let go of me saying "You should go to sleep deary. You got an adventure waiting for you tomorrow." I nodded my as I yawned. I then putted my luggage and backpack on the ground and tucked myself in bed. After I got in bed, I wanted my mother to do something for me. Just—one last time. So before my mother left, I called out to her "Uhm...mother?" She then turned her head to me saying "Yes deary?" I then took a breath letting it go saying "Can you sing me that song to me, just one last time?" I then nodded saying "Of course dear." She then sat at the edge of my bed and before she started singing, she use a bit of her magic making it look like I was looking up to the stars. That's when she began to sing me the song.

And before I fell completely asleep she whispered to me "Good Night deary..."

Next Day

I then woke up from my father waking me up. "Get up N/n! Time to start your adventure!" I then woke up sitting at the edge of my bed saying "Ok ok. I'm up." My father then looked around my room saying, "Are you sure you wanna move out N/n?" I then nodded as I started to get up sleepy off my bed. He then nodded back saying "Well then, I'll let yourself get dressed and be waiting for you to say goodbye." He then walked out of my room letting me get dressed. I then putted on a black turtle-neck cape, a gray jacket, a f/c tank top, f/c gloves, a f/c belt, and black boots.

 I then putted on a black turtle-neck cape, a gray jacket, a f/c tank top, f/c gloves, a f/c belt, and black boots

After I got dressed, I went downstairs with my stuff to the smell of f/bf on a plate/bowl. I sat down and picked up my fork/spoon and started eating. While eating, my mother said "Y/n dear, are you positive you want to move out?" I then swallowed my food saying "Yes. I'm positively sure. You don't need to worry for me." My mother then nodded she'd head and started eating her food. My father then said, "Takes some snacks with you on the road at least?" I then finished my breakfast putting the bowl/plate in the sink saying "Ok. But just to stop you guys from worrying for me." I then went upstairs to get my other f/c backpack. After I came downstairs, I filled the backpack with snacks and drinks, especially my f/s. After that I zipped my backpack up, put it over my shoulder and went to the front door to get my stuff. After I was ready, I gave my parents a hug saying "Thank you mom and dad. For everything." My mother then said "We'll come visit you once a month and 1 week ok deary?" "Ok mother." My father then said "Take care of yourself ok N/n?" I then smiled letting them go "Ok father. Bye mom! Bye dad!" I waved my hand as I walked away from the house. I see then waving back at me. I looked as I walked farther and farther from the house. And when I house was no longer to be seen. This was gonna be a long walk kinda.

2 Days Later~

I did took some breaks from walking and slept. I did started to look for at least a neighborhood to stay in. But no luck. I walked from the forest as I took my f/c backpack  from my shoulder at took out an apple and water bottle from my backpack. As I snack on it I layed on the grass against a tree. But I then saw there, was a neighborhood. I was gonna check it out, but bad news; i was tired. VERY tired. So i decided to get some rest. I relaxed against the tree and closed my eyes and then everything went black.

2 hours later~

I was now again in my daydream world when I fall asleep. I was in a forest. The tree branch colors were dark purple, the leaves where blue, and the sky was a pretty midnight color. The grass was a pretty green color too. But I was getting bored. But I felt my self being waken up by someone. After I was woken up, I slowly opened my eyes to see boy in front of me. He asked "Are you ok?"

TO BE CONTINUE...

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took a while, forgot I had school. But can you guess which character is the one who found y/n? Put your answers in the comments. Until then, peace out! ✌