Part 1

It was a normal day at Shiratorizawa sunny day nothing bothering, you can hear the volleyballs hitting the wooden clean floor "Everyone may I please have your attention!!" the coach shouted. They all followed instructions to what their coach asked them to do, "Ok so tomorrow we are going to have a training camp with other volleyball teams, so I want you all to look and be better than the other teams and I mean to be very badass!!" everyone flinched in the sudden yell of their coach. "Yes!!" everyone answered quickly then they went back to practice. "Can't wait for tomorrow!!" Goshiki excitedly says while he serves the volleyball. "Shut up Goshiki if you serve the ball incorrectly you're gonna end up hitting someone behind their head," Shirabu said annoyedly to the 1st year. "Now now Shirabu, let Tsutomu be happy about the training camp. He's adorable when he gets excited about things it makes me proud!!" the beautiful redhead spoke while he walked toward Tsutomu and pats his head, while the younger boy blushes that his senpai is patting his head. The other teammates were just watching their middle blocker having a lovely moment with someone else that isn't them. (they finna pick a fight with future baby ace T^T). "HEY STOP FOOLING AROUND AND PRACTICE LIKE YOU NEVER PRACTICED BEFORE!!" the yell startled everyone that was on the court and they started practicing like they were told. 

~THE NEXT DAYYYYY~ 

It was around 7 am in the morning the Shiratorizawa students were waiting for other schools to arrive, of course, they were all tired just waiting for other schools a certain someone kept them awake and entertained.  An 1hr later buses from different schools showed up "FINALLY!!" goshiki yells that started few other teams. "Ughhhh why shiratorizawa of all schools" Oikawa whined not wanting to be there. "Even worse why are you here then?" Kageyama asks. "Hey Samu isn't that oikawa toru that popular guy tsumu wants to fight?" both Kageyama and Oikawa turned and saw a boy with kinda weird looking hair who looks like they are tired af. "mhm" came out from other who had grey hair "Thats him". After that small talk arguements started to form from the teams and then turned into a fight, while Shiratorizawa students were watching and walking pass by. Shirabu tried getting their attention by clapping his hands together, that didn't work so instead Tendou decided to take the league and threw a volleyball towards both Oikawa and Atsumu where Atsumu almost threw another punch. "OW- HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YER DOIN' HITTIN' MY BEAUTIFUL FA-" Atsumu stopped before he finished talking then blushed a deep red and whispered a 'Im glad he hit me...'  and walked back to his teammates. And with that the others attention focused to who threw the ball, and they also began to blush. Tendou started to get uncomfortable and told everyone to give their attention to Ushiwaka which everyone payed ZERO attention to Ushiwaka and kept their attention to Tendou.  

uuuhhhhhh hi? First tendou harem fanfic? Also uhh I have a different account called  @Pmorales-baltazar please check my other fanfics out! something happened and I didn't get a chance to update something on that other account. Uhhh YEA!! anyways byeee have a nice day :).