Grade five

POV: Lexi

I'm walking through the school gates feeling proud and nervous to be a school leader. "Bye love you to" as  I'm walking through the gate I noticed a new girl talking to some of the popular girls.

POV: Annabelle. 

I'm walking through the front gate with my best friend honey. This year me and honey are becoming school  leader. I see some of the popular girls ad they gave me bad vibes that make me feel a bit nervous for this year. I give a sigh and honey asks what's wrong.

POV: Honey 

I ask Annabelle what's wrong  while walking into class she says she  that she is just worried. I grab my laptop with Annabelle and sit down. Since i have my phone in pocket and start watching  tik tok Annabelle tells me to put it away cause the teacher is coming, but the teacher catches me and takes my phone of me for the day. 

POV: Annie 

I walk into class and sit down at my desk and some other popular girls also walked up to me and I don't know why. When they left to their own desks the lesson had started and I saw some girl who got her phone taken off her before the lesson started. The lesson started and it was boring! 

Lexi, Annabelle, Honey, and Annie were chosen to work on art project together at first they were all nervous to work together they haven't met before, therefore they didn't know each other that well.  They gathered around honey and Annabelle's table Lexi waved at Annie and Annie waved back and they both smiled there was silence for about a minute. That's when Honey and   Annabelle blurted out laughing, that must  be those kind of friends  the ones who get each other and are ways there for them. Annie and Lexi smiled at each other again, Annie got up and put her arm around Lexi they both were thinking the same thing ; we're gonna be friends for ever.

 1 term later;

"Psst Annie" Lexi whispers and points at a new boy name Ernest "what" Annie replies " he is sooo cute" "ewwww, no disgusting gross!"  Teacher- shhh do you hav e something to share to that class "no Annie replies" "I wasn't asking what were you talking about"? "We-i-i I mean i was just mucking around" Lexi says  "Taylor is this true" ? (Taylor is the class pet and would never tell a lie , and sadly sits rite next to us) the teacher asks  again "Taylor"  (in again this in a really annoying  voice) "Lexi said that Ernest is cute and she wants to marry him and wants to have his baby hehe"  god globe Taylor you managed to Ruin lexis life again.  The whole class goes silent and then lathes like there's no tomorrow except  there is and then they'll tease and  do nothing but laugh. Ernest look over at Lexi chuckles and blows a kiss Lexi  blushes. 

Lunch that day-

" know rite"- oh um hi Ernest" "uhh hey i was just wondering if maybe you wanted to catch up after school"? Ernest asks "and um maybe as a date?" he adds "omg y- I mean cool yeah nah I'd love to!" 

Later that day-  

(At 7/11) "would you like a Slurpee?" I asked "yes please berry flavour" he replied.(5mins later)  *slurrp* they finish them in 2 minutes and walk home together by they time there at Lexi's house they are a couple and have kissed.