19 • Grant me your wish

You are the rainbow after rain

---------------------------------------

THIRD POV

Yeosang is happy.

And it is not just embodied by an unusual small smile hanging on his lips alongside the way, it's apparently considered as the most sincere one he has lately.

It happens thanks to her.

His eyes are supposed to be more sparkling when Yujin comes into his sight if it's not for a person's presence. A group of three boys to be exact.

The first guy gives Yujin a headlock. The second one casually rests his arm around her shoulders with a boyish manner. And the third one just out of nowhere ruffles the poor girl's hair while pacing backwards, facing the others.

It is not that hard for Yeosang to come up with an assumption that these punks are Yujin's athletic teammates, bases on their practice attires which are the same as hers.

Yujin, as the shortest out of the four of them, probably has enough which can tell by her death glare towards those provokers. She struggles to wriggle out of the headlock before kicking the two boys by her sides in the butts then manages to chase after the third one as if the practice earlier didn't drain her out one bit.

Expression turns dark. The unfolding scene makes the brown haired boy feel sick to look at.

"Lim!"

Yeosang calls out loud to earn the said girl's attention. His waving hand gestures her to come nearer, a dainty bright smile plasters across his face.

Because of her boyfriend's unexpected appearance, Yujin briefly releases the fabric of the boy's polo T-shirt with such an arrogant expression.

"You're lucky today." then she happily skips her way to the school gate where Yeosang is waiting.

"For real? That scary girl just switched to a soft one."

"That cringy smile of her is eww."

"At least I'm alive so whatever."

Their joking gossip and laughter die down in the drop of a hat when Yeosang turns his head and spares each of them a look of grudge before catching up with Yujin whose eyes glue to the phone in her hand.

Obviously, the girl has no sense of the scene behind her back.

Not yet.

"Did you see that pretty guy's gaze?" one of the boys gulps at the severe amendment of Yeosang's facial expression shifting between them and Yujin.

"Scary as hell..." the other two nod in agreement.

--- ✳ ---

THIRD POV