Izuzawa

(no smut in this part, just gets steamy)
It was a Friday evening after school. Everyone was in the class 1a dorms, resting, few completing their homework and Bakugo cooking dinner for the class with Sero helping as much as he could. They ended up watching a movie in the common room before falling asleep there for a class asleep leaving the TV on. Aizawa, having heightened hearing due to all his hero work heard the sound and followed it to none other than the class 1a dorms. Upon entering he saw the brats, as he called them laying on top of one another in an almost painful manner yet looking so comfortable with lightly visible smiles. Looking around he spotted his no.1 problem child, Izuku Midoriya, son of Inko and Hizashi Midoriya (did I spell it right?) Under Kaminari's legs on the edge of the couch with his upper body hanging down making him very slightly jealous and a bit concerned if he were to get a neck or body ache. Slowly not waking the green head and the others around he picked up the green head and headed for his dorm. No one knew it but they had known each other from before U.A. specifically 7 years now and were very VERY close (after izu made him open up and let Aizawa's guard down even a bit and more after the time of course, though Aizawa would never verbally admit it). They had been dating after a year of their accidental meeting when izu had invited him to a cat cafe owned by his family. The boy would look all cute, innocent, way too light in weight and pretty short the one who is the beast in the bedroom while fucking? Tell that to anyone and they won't believe it, even Aizawa doesn't, until now that is 🤭.
Aizawa had laid the boy in his bed and cuddled next to him after locking the door throwing his shirt away to the other side of the room so he doesn't get heated in bed and falls asleep almost instantly, wrapping his boyfriend with his limbs.
The next morning when he woke up seeing the time as 11:57 am knowing his boyfriend who probably went out for training and was now probably in the shower. He waited a few minutes after he heard the shower before heading downstairs for his breakfast that seemed quite fresh like it was just made. He guessed he arrived not too long before his boyfriend went for a shower knowing his sleep schedule like the back of his hand. After he had made himself a very large cup of black coffee with alcohol added since that's the only way he can get through the day. He headed back upstairs to get his morning love as he didn't have any patrolling today or tomorrow. He sat on his bed for a few minutes scrolling through his phone when he heard the bathroom door open and looking up just to see this magnificently hot body in front of him 😍

(Omfg I'm in love🥵🥵🥵🥵 *aHeM* back to the story)

And he got motherfucking hard, as he took a pillow to hide his dick rising, becoming hard and very uncomfortable in his pants
Izu being the observant guy he is saw all this and smirked while walking towards Aizawa pushing him back on the bed and crawling on him. The makeout section was more heated than all the todorokis hate and fire combined that went on for about 15 minutes with Aizawa now being pinned on the bed with Izuku above him before they broke with a string of saliva connecting their tongues with lust-filled eyes wanting to devour each other before kissing again before Izuku was softly pushed away by Aizawa. The black-haired man looked down in embarrassment and flustered before saying "let's not... it's probably my alcohol and I'm not thinking straight... I don't want you getting in trouble either..."  he mumbled softly for his boyfriend to not hear tho he heard it anyway. Izuku, closing his eyes to resist his urges, then slowly nodded before departing towards his room through the connected walk-in closet that connected the two rooms.  He sagged his shoulders before letting out a disappointed sigh.
Knock knock
"Huh? Did you forget something izu?" He tried asking before he was softly thrown on the bed and was pinned down by the scarred arms of his boyfriend kissing him again. It was slow at first turning rougher by the second leaving the older man breathless. "Fuck it. I don't care if I get in trouble. I want you. Now." Aizawa let out a low chuckle "I was just trying to be responsible ya know? Seems like you won't allow it today". " I won't," he said in a low deep voice. Aizawa wrapped his hands around his top's neck pulling him down, continuing their make out section.