Prologue

Every girl dreams that one day she will find a boy that does these things for her. Even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones life. (Words in blue are some of my experience and thoughts of those actions.. haha..)

• give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in. ( I have try it.. Cos never bring clothes to his place for overnight stay.. Great! Cos the size is as big as what i usually wear to sleep.. Thus, it's quite comfy)

• leave her cute text notes. (Okie la..He does this sometimes.. Love it cos i think it's very sweet and enhance the relationship.. hee..)

• kiss her in front of your friends. (I Hate it! And he is very chicky.. Always try to do tht.. Only you all don't know or you may pretend not to know.. ha!)

• tell her she is gorgeous.. (I will love it if he tell me tht.. But then, i will think tht he is just faking it to make me feel good.. :P)

• look into her eyes when you talk to her. (I like it cos i can tell whether he is sincere or not and whether he is faking it when he talks to me.. )

• let her mess with your hair (I simply love it! But he simply hate it! haha.. Cos he has spent time to style his hair..)

• touch her hair. (I don't like it! He better don't touch my hair.. Cos it make me feel tht i am short and it will irritate me when my hair is messy.. )

• just walk around with her. (I like it cos i think it is romantic just walking around with him.. As i love his company.. )

• "FORGiVE HER FOR HER MiSTAKES" (I think this is wat he should always do through it may sound not fair.. Ha.. I don't care! :p)

• look at her like she's the only one you see. (He has been doing tht and so shd always do tht.. haha..)

• tickle her even when she says stop.(I Absolutely hate it! Cos it's a kinda of torture! Arrgghh..)

• hold her hand when you're around your friends. (I like it cos it makes me feel loved..)

• when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. (I never really swear at him before.. So it would happen.. ha.. Even if it happens, i probably guess he will say tht too.. To stop my nonsense..)

• let her fall asleep in your arms..(Err.. I think his arms will be numb by then.. N i never try before.. Worth a try.. )

• get her mad, then kiss her. (If he ever do tht, i will be even mad at him.. ha)

• tease her and let her tease you back. (He always love to do tht.. Tease me le then give chance and let me tease him back..)

• stay up all night with her when she's sick. (I don't usually get sick and even through i am sick, i probably will be resting.. Thus, there is no point for him to stay all night with me.. He might fall aslp too.. ha.. )

• watch her favorite movie with her.(Err.. I guess he did tht with me before.. But can't remember so it means tht he don't do tht offen.. As the tickets these days are so expensive!)

• kiss her forehead. (I kinda of like tht feeling.. Cos it make you feel special to him..)

• give her the world. (Did he ever do tht or will he do tht? hmmm.. Let it remain as a puzzle..)

• write her letters. (Siaoz lor.. Every other day i will see him and almost everyday we had spoken on the phone.. No point to write me any letters.. Anyway, i think he never did tht too..)

• let her wear your clothes. (Err.. Wear his clothes is just like puttin on a pyjamas.. haha..)

• when she's sad, hang out with her. (I love tht feeling when i am sad and he bothers to hang out with me and try to brighten up my day..)

• let her know she's important. (He always does tht to make sure tht i know it.. It make me feel very good!)

• let her take all the photos she wants of you. (I like to take photos of him.. But he hates me taking photos of him as he gets irritated by tht behaviour easily!)

• kiss her in the pouring rain. (Siaoz lor! I will never like tht to happen! I don't want to get sick.. Kiss me in the rain.. It sounded like some movie scene lor..)

• you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before. (He always does tht.. Whenever he does tht, i feel very blessed to have him as my bf) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥