A peacefull sleep

Warning : *mention of blood and gun shots and a knife*

It was a peaceful night you and hela cuddle up in bed asleep, hela the big spoon with her arm over your waist and you snuggled up with your head in the crook of her neck.
Hela was never the soft type, she was always "strict" or cold towards people and had her walls up at all times , until you came a long. You were the only one she would open up to and show her vulnerable side too.

BANG! BANG! Two shots fired. You shot up from the shock of the noice, confused and frightened. You look at hela and "OH SHIT" you say and see hela laying in the bed with two shots in her one in the chest and one in the head. you could not believe your eyes and frantically started to shake her and yell her name to wake up but she did not.

Suddenly a sharp pain went through your chest, you look down and see a point of a knife sticking through your chest and blood and a lot of it oozing out , drip by drip....

"Y/n!"
"Y/n!"
"Y/n, wake up!" Suddenly you shot up sweaty and panting. A hand touch you shoulder and you jumped a little." Y/n , sweet heart, it's ok it was just a dream." You turn to hela and looked at her and could not stop the tears from falling. You slam your self in to hela and clung to her like your life depended on it. " oh baby it's ok it was just a bad dream you're ok now." She said taking her index finger and pulled your face to her to make eye contact. " do you want to talk about it?" She asked with a bit of worry in her voice.
You just nodded and sat up wiping your tears while hela sat beside you with her hand rubbing your back to help you calm down. " I ... I dreamt ..." trying to catch your breath "I dreamt that you got shot ... and ...you, you ... would not wake up, then someone came from behind and stabbed me right through my chest." You said with watery eyes, you trying so hard not to break down. " oh my baby, that would never happen I would never let any one hurt you" Says with a little chuckle pulling you into her embrace again.    
" also I could never be killed by someone shooting me," She grabs both your cheeks gently wiping a tear that escaped on the right side of your face " I'm the goddess of death, no one can kill me." She says looking at you dead in the eyes with a small smile plastered on her face.

You just simply nod and look down at your hands in your lap. Hela brings your face back up to face her and leans in and gives you a small peck on the lips before lying down " lets go back to sleep baby, come," She says with grabby hands "come cuddle." You happily obey what she says and lie down on top of her with your head on her chest and your left arm over her waist, with her arms around you like a protective force field. You could not help but smile, you felt so protected in her arms. "I love you, my queen" you say in a sleepy voice. She smiles at the name you called her. She loves it when you call her that. "I love you too babygirl" She says placing a kiss on the top of your head. Soon after you both fall into a peaceful sleep.