Chapter I

The factory buzzed with excitement. The place was busy, everyone wanted one, everyone wanted Huggy wuggy. The shelf's were being stripped for these toys. They were the newest toys.

The factory soon died off its busy hours, it hadn't been long since the shelves were stocked with boxes of Huggy wuggy. The workers went around fixing anything that was broken.

Jacob turned and looked at his friend, "yoooo dude guess what I just found"his friend looked at Jacob, "what- Woahhh what is that???" "I dunno dude, it's called a grab pack though" jacob used the grab pack and shot it at a box, it brought the box back to Jacob, "lemme try!" Jacob nodded and passed the grab pack to his friend, his friend put it on and looked at jacob with a smirk "what if I shoot you in the head.." Jacob looked concerned and scared but tried to hide the fact that he was scared "noo, I dont think that's nessescary", "aww is Jacob scared???", "No I just don't think its necessary to shoot that at my head.. and what if it kills me?", "Don't worry it won't kill you" His friend proceeded to shoot the grab pack at Jacob's hand. his friend laughed, "see nothing to worry about" "er.. I can't really breath, could you release it now haha.." "whatever, alright" his friend tried to release it, "Hey.. it's stuck" His friend was confused when all of a sudden Jacob started yelling "OW, OW, THAT HURTS, STOP IT BEFORE IT-" Jacob was interrupted when the grab pack pulled back and ripped his head off. Jacob's friend was scared. "No..no, no, no, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to... No  no no... What have I done!?" Jacob's body fell to the floor, his friend took the grab pack off quickly and ran.

The next day the factory was closed due to inspection. Police where looking around for who could've done this. The police had found finger prints and took it back to their station for further inspection. Jacob's dead body layed on the cold floor, the owner of the factory picked it up and took it to a place nobody was allowed. Jacob's dead body was placed on a cold steel table. The owner pulled some sort of animatronic suit out. He slid Jacob's dead body in it and then placed Jacob's head in the head piece to the animatronic suit. The owner carefully put the animatronic together. Wires were hooked up to the animatronic, machines were beeping. The owner pressed a few buttons whilst a few workers did a few things. Suddenly the animatronic's eyes opened, everyone was startled but the owner was fascinated. The owner carefully approached the animatronic on the table and grabbed a flash light and Shone it it's eyes, it's eyes looked at the owner. It opened its mouth and an awful shriek escaped its mouth. The owner put his hands over his ears. The animatronic went to get up but all the workers quickly sprang into action and pinned the animatronic down on the table. The animatronic was squirming and shrieking, the owner looked at it and put his hand on its head, the animatronic's head was fluffy, the animatronic soon calmed down and stopped shrieking and squirming. The owner smiled, "it's okay Huggy Wuggy... We won't hurt you, we are giving you another chance at life.. just in a new body", Huggy Wuggy stared at the owner and smiled. The owner took a deep breath and made a hand signal as if to say 'let go of him'. The workers let go and Huggy Wuggy sat up and got off the table. Huggy wuggy towered over the owner, Huggy Wuggy bent down and gave the owner a hug, Huggy Wuggy looked around the room and walked over to a worker who was obviously scared, Huggy Wuggy wrapped his hand around the worker, the worker flinched and put their arms Infront of their face and looked away. Huggy wuggy was upset by this and lifted the worker up and looked at the owner and went to the owner whilst holding the person.

Huggy wuggy put the worker down gently next to the owner and then looked at the door and went to turn the handle. "Huggy wuggy. You can't leave yet, we still need to run some tests on you" Huggy Wuggy stopped and looked at the owner and turned around. Huggy wuggy walked over to the owner and crouched down. "sit on the table." Huggy wuggy did as he was told and sat on the table. The owner started testing Huggy wuggy to see if he was stable to go on display.