CHAPTER 1.

No..

It isn't what Keiji thinks it was, right?

Keiji saw it with his own eyes. Bokuto kissing someone else.

He was supposed to confess to him today, but it just ended up with Keiji being hurt. He was too late. Two individuals confessed to him today, and they all liked each other, which Keiji didn't expect.

If only he was a minute earlier, maybe it would've ended with Bokuto in his arms instead.

It all started this morning..

____________________________________________

Keiji was quietly walking around campus, trying to find Bokuto. He had his love letter in hand, and he was ready to confess his feelings to him, finally.

Keiji had a crush on him for God knows how long. Ever since he first saw him play volleyball, it was basically love at first sight. He was so impressive, the way he spiked the ball was breathtaking.

He always has thought of him as a star. Always shining bright in the sky. His big smile, always emitting positive energy.

As he was on the way to get outside, he encountered two of his friends. Kuroo and Kenma. Both of them were basically childhood friends, now boyfriends actually, and on Nekoma's volleyball team. 

Keiji tried to wave hi, but they didn't notice him and was walking towards Bokuto. Kuroo tapped Bokuto lightly on the back, startling him a little. "Hey, hey– oh! He turned around, and saw two familiar faces right in front of him. "Kuroo, Kenma!"

"Hey! You ready to go?" Kuroo asked, with a big smile on his face. "Yeah but.." 

They all planned to meet up at the cafe right after practice, just to spend time together. What confused Bokuto was that they wouldn't just suddenly ask him to hang out with them.

It was silent for a while. "Are you both okay?" Bokuto asked, since they both looked nervous. "Yeah.. what makes you think we aren't..?" Kenma told him. " Well I mean, you guys wouldn't just suddenly ask me to hang out all of a sudden, especially if it's a weekday." Kuroo and Kenma looked at each other. Kenma sighs. "Fine, we have something to say." 

The next thing they said broke Akaashi.

"We both like you."

Silence, once again. Akaashi was just staring at the window right next to the door. The next thing he saw was Bokuto crying with a big smile on his face, and then hugging.. and probably kissing them. "They both liked each other, I assume." He walks away from the window, tears falling down his face. His feelings go unnoticed once more.

He was stupid for him to think Bokuto liked him back, anyways.