Chapter 3: The New World

After the long ride down the rabbit hole, Kim woke up and seen that she was in a forest. "What the heck happened......?" She asked herself in pain. As Kim got up, there, she saw her reflection.

"W-Wow

"W-Wow......I look so different." She said looking at herself. "Is this really me...?" She asked herself once more. She couldn't believe it, once she saw herself, she looked so amazed and different. "I don't believe this! I-I feel like i could Sing!" Kim yelled happily. As she was gonna sing, she heard a familiar voice.

"I should of left you out there to be eaten" the familiar voice said. "But you didnt~" the voice said in a flirting tone. Kim peeked and seen the group, amazed. "Oooh my......" She said mid-sentence.

There she saw Varian, Yong, Hugo, and Nuru

There she saw Varian, Yong, Hugo, and Nuru. Kim smiled and grinned, thinking that she was in their world. "This is a dream come true........" Kim said smiling. "Oh come on Goggles, you love me~" Hugo teased. "Actually i don't, first off, second, we can rest here. And you can help Us with the tents" Varian said to Hugo. "Oh, hahahaha" he said sarcastic at Varian.

Yong then heard something. "Uuuh not to interrupt but does anyone hear something?" He asked. "Now that you mentioned it, i do." Nuru said. Once Varian and Hugo stopped talking, they heard the same thing. Varian walked to where Kim was, and his eyes widened, surprised.