PART 1

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?
(A love story of a Nigerian girl & an Indian guy.)

Faiza is a teen of 17. She's a Nigerian, a writer and an author. She's ambitious, focused and a determined young girl. Faiza is a muslim who worship her God purely and genuinely. She's currently pursuing her degree in Lagos state university, Nigeria, in department of business administration. Faiza is basically an average student, she loves to write meanwhile, she has achieved a lot in the writing field. Faiza is a big fan of India and it people. She mostly make friends with Indians and not even Nigerians. She has friends from different backgrounds. But Faiza has a special friend called 'Naina.' Naina is an Indian from hindu religion. Faiza and Naina met in an anthology group, their friendship started with love and trust. They were closed and even shared their secrets together.

One day, Naina messaged Faiza if she could help her friend out because her friend needed a writer who has a long time experience in the writing field. Faiza agreed to help Naina's friend in whatever he needs.

(Faiza's phone notification pops up.)

"Hi! I'm Neeraj" Naina's friend texted.
"Hi Neeraj, you're Naina's friend right?" Faiza responded.
"Yes, I am" Neeraj replied.

(Faiza and Neeraj  Conversation continue and of course the two of them went along together after Neeraj told Faiza what he wanted.)

Well, Neeraj Is a 21 years old ambitious guy basically he's a singer and a songwriter. Neeraj is a very calm and a chill guy. He's always out of trouble and naughty stuff. He's every girls prayer point I mean it's one thing to be handsome and it's another thing to be born and bought up well. Indeed, his parent raised a very gentle guy.

(Of course number one reason why the love story started.)

As said earlier Neeraj is a singer and songwriter, it was a joyful day when Neeraj released his first ever song. Faiza was happy for him and of course she supported him so much like someone he knew a decade ago.

(But be cautious here! Why was Faiza supporting Neeraj too much? Is this a love matter or a friendship support?)

Neeraj and Faiza became friends but not too closed, they chats each other on an occasional basis. But deep down, Faiza secretly admired Neeraj so much but she's yet to figure it out since they met not too long.

Weeks and months gone! Neeraj again released his second song which had left a 'wow' in Faiza's head. She said to herself 'wow! This guy is a rockstar.' Faiza supported him and his new song again. Neeraj was very appreciative to Faiza and he was really happy she listened to her song even though Faiza is a Yoruba girl who doesn't understand Hindi.

(Faiza finally figured out his love for Neeraj, the rockstar of course. And she was going crazy about him.)

Faiza took the courage to confess to Naina, which she's her friend and Neeraj's friend.

"Hi Naina!" Faiza texted.
"What's up bro?" Naina replied.

(Faiza was nervous and scared to tell Naina about the issue. What if Naina and Neeraj have a love story secretly?)

"I have to tell you something Naina. But I'm scared." Faiza responded.
"Lol, tell me or are you pregnant?" Naina asked.
"Ah nope! Don't joke here." Faiza replied angrily.
"Then say it." Naina responded.
"I'm crushing on your friend, I love him so much." Faiza confessed.
"I knew it and I'm going to spill your beans right now." Naina said with a laughing emoji.
"No please. Let close the chapter already. Bye" Faiza said.

(But how did Naina know about Faiza love life? Or was it too obvious because Faiza was all over Neeraj and his song? Well, who knows?)

After 2 days, the lover girl texted Naina to confess her feelings to Neeraj on her behalf. Well, Naina agreed to do that and she did it. But it turned out the other way because Neeraj likes Faiza as a friend.

( Faiza must be pained now? Even if Neeraj accepted Faiza. Would their parents agreed to their relationship? 50% chance I guess.)

Faiza never gives up on Neeraj. She said to her self "I'm not loving you for fun, I really do love you. So why won't you love me? Is it our differences? You're an Indian, I'm a Nigerian. You're brown and I'm black. You're Hindu and I'm a Muslim. it does matter but still doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure we don't know Faiza's next move. Is she going to  fight for what she want or let it be?

STORY CONTINUED IN NEXT 2 MONTHS.