The Game

" Well today is the day guys." Reminded Clark to the group. He puts on his football boots And hits Joe on the arm. " OUCH!" Joe looks at his arm and turns back at Clark
" That freaking hurt."
" Huh, your weak." Joe sighs and kicks him in the shin trying hard to make him squeal like a little girl.
" you wanna fucking do that again?"
" Hey!, Clark. Don't be an idiot!" Spud pulled Clark down by the collar and glanced at him. No one messes with Spud for he is a great big bulky fellow who's Abs are the size of bricks.
Clark gave Joe a soft hit on the head and smiled.
" all good,?"
Joe looked at Clark seriously then couldn't keep in the laugh .
" Dude of cause were good."

The time is 11.43am and the American foot ball grand final is about to begin. Coach Alfred makes an entrance to the locker room wearing white and green coloured cloths because our teams colour cod is green and white.
" You champions ready for the greatest game in history!" Alfred's old crusty voice shuts loud and clear across the room to our hole team getting everyone's attention.
" Yeah! " they all say simultaneously.
" well wat are you waiting for? " he purses and coughs harshly.
" Go!"
Everyone runs out the door pushing and shoving each over trying to get out of the tight hall way leading out to the foot ball field. The crowd roared for the entering teams.
"You arrs holes ready?" Said Greg
" hell yeah." Answers Spud. Spuds deep voice blocked out the answers of the overs.
Joe looked at the crowd just seeing cameras flashing leaving thick black spots in the middle of his eyes. " Don't worry about the crowd Joe." He whispered to himself.
Wellington was up front with the ball with Spud behind him waiting to take the ball from him.
The whistle blew and the game starts with a split second. Wellington passes the ball under his legs to Spud. Spud troughs the ball to Clark who took his chances and ran up the field to the first goal that he was hoping to get. In front of him was a short skinny guy that was charging at him. Just as the guy gets to Clark. He tripped the player which flipped him over onto his wrist breaking it. The umpire blew the whistle and holds up a red card.
Clark stops running and turns to the umpire.
" huh."
" Sorry man you tripped him." The umpire grabs Clarks shoulder and pulls him over.
Clark looks at the guy on the ground almost unconscious with a painful look on his face. People run to his aid and put him on a stretcher.
" This is bull shit!" Clark punches the umpire in the stomach and pushes him away. A player from the over team walks over to Clark ready to through a punch in his face.
" You wanna do the again? That's my freaking dad you idiot!"
Clark steps back but the guy pushes Clark and punches hard on his nose making a loud snapping noise. Clark falls to the ground looking at the guy with blood drooling down his face. He wipes the blood of and gets up.
" Don't hit Clark you dick head." Spud grabs the guy, knees him in the stomach and throughs him to the floor. Then a rampage of players start fighting each other over Clarks incedent.