To Romania

It was a complete change of life, especially after she met Victor. Never in Hali's life has she came that close to the real threat, and since he found out where she worked and where she stayed, she and the Omer organization had to change locations.

The question then remained if he was able to find her like that? Surprise her in the back of her Mustang? Who's to say he can't do that again? Hali underestimated Victor and insured she won't make the same mistake twice.

Sitting in the middle of her new living room floor she was surrounded by history books, adds, manuscripts, her laptop open in front and Claire behind her at a table using her witty skills with a computer, but the moans and groans started regulating as time went by, asking a complete futuristic computer wizz to dig so deep in the past that not even google can give her answers was driving Claire insane.

"Uuuh! I need something else! Coffee just isn't cutting it anymore!" Claire said groaning and roughing her hair up with both hands.

Hali had a pencil in her mouth chewing it out of her own frustration and looked over her shoulder "What? You already mix three types of coffee's in one cup Itgirl, what more do you want?"

"Maybe I should add something strong like whiskey!" She said slamming her head into her keyboard and lying there, the computer started 'beeping' with errors but she didn't lift.

Hali looked back at the screen of her own, what they where able to sniff up so far was this, the Van Hellsing family consisted of five branches, Integra Martinique was the head of the first and main branch, then Nieleona La Vita the the last remaining descendant of the fifth branch, and from what it looked like the fifth branch was the bottom feeders.

What happened to the other three was a mystery, that and what made these families so special? Besides the fact that they where werewolves?

Nothing really pops up, they were rich, that's no mistake, in Romania each family had a multi million dollar estate situated on a piece of land twice the size of the estate, what went wrong? Where did they all go? Unless they are somewhere so off grid it would take a physical hike to get there, wherever 'there' was?

Hali finally crushed that pencil in her mouth and Claire heard it "Lead isn't healthy Hali" She said sitting up and squinting at the many letters her forehead has typed into the search engine's 'Find' bar.

"There is only one way left"

"That is?" Claire asked.

"We go to the last known locations of these so called Van Hellsing estates and see what's up?"

Tamilia came into the room yawning and the two in the middle frowned at her sheepishly.

"What?" She asked.

"You're one lazy Luna you know that? You basically slept the day away" Claire said.

Tamilia clicked her tongue "Hey, as far as I'm aware I'm here to protect you two now, my job is easy because you changed to your new house"

Hali and Claire's frowns became glares "I still don't trust her that much Hali"

"Me too"

"What's not to trust!? You heard from the horses mouth who the badguy is!" Tamilia said stubbornly.

"Well, I suggest you stop being lazy, were going on a road trip" Hali said picking her phone from the floor.

"To where?"

"Romania, to find out what really happened with the Hellsing family branches, I feel there's something deeper going on than just Integra wanting so shave at the human population"

After Hali booked a plane ticket she started gathering the mess around her, the one other thing they were researching was Beingnoir's scheme, and that yielded much better results than the Hellsing family.

That night she saw Quintin become that monster, that's the main reason they couldn't continue the experiments, hyper active werewolf venom accidentally discovered by freezing it, its almost like the cold sleep has angered that venom and gave it the opposite outcome, where a werewolf can eventually control itself, this one will never, its strong as an alpha but ranked omega, it doesn't need the moon, and instead of it giving you an extended life it shortens it.

Hali held her mouth, her sister meant a lot to her, will this mean she will grow older quicker? Or will she die using that new venom in her to aid Integra?

Hali had to find a cure for it somehow, not only for Kaiya but Quintin as well, she wondered what happened to him since that night? Silvia was given human blood, and she was about to look at the moon again before they left, is Quintin still alive even? Torn up by the very girl he fell in love with?

She vowed to go back there one day, but first she needed to get behind the strike of the axe concerning the Van Hellsing family, from there she might find more information about how to stop Integra.

They packed their bags and was off in a cab, Hali and Claire where anxious to get there but Tamilia firmly raised herself sideways and closed her eyes.

"Seriously!? You lazy dog!" Claire hissed at her but Tamilia only wove a hand at her.

Claire scoffed next to her and opened her laptop, but as she typed away her smile got broader and broader.

"Lemme guess..." Hali asked and Claire's sparkly eyes came up to her "Haunted places hey?"

Claire nodded happily "This is going to be awesome!"

Tamilia looked at her "Seriously?"

"Yes~! Every one of the places we're going to is absolutely haunted! And its even on a list on the top ten most haunted places in Romania! Oho~! I'm in heaven!"

Tamilia was frowning hard at her, but Claire gave her a pout "What's wrong little Luna...? You're not afraid of ghosts are you?" Claire said in an eery voice that made Tamilia clearly shiver.

"N- no!"

"Heheee, you are hey? I can see it in your eyes, you're just a scardy cat that's all"

"Am not!"

"Ok then... Let's see what you think of this..." Claire poked her computer buttons purposefully slow "The Bran castle... Home of the infamous, Count- Dracula- himself-!" Claire said making claws like a vampire and Tamilia bumped her head against the window behind her, her eyes wide and pupils dilated.

Claire frowned "Wow, you really are afraid of ghosts aren't you?"

Tamilia signed "Ok ok, I'm damn terrified of them"

************************************
Author's note:

Ok there's the kickoff of the second one, its still a rough draft but I hope it tickles interest.

Thanks for the support on the previous one called Run human run, and in this one I'll maybe use reference to more of my friends and add characters like that.

Hope the new cover also suffices guys and...

Thanks again peeps. Peace out.