No Matter What Ill Be There

I never thought it would happen to me.16 and an only child but I did have a little sister,before the accident.I still remember they're screams.

****FLASH BACK****

It was a sunny morning, July 21st 2010.We as in my real famliy just got done swimming my mothers dark hair all puffed up from drying it,her eyes were bright blue and looked blood shot from opening her eyes in the clorine filled water.My dads blonde hair sticking out in all directions his hazel eyes looked blood shot as the same by my mother.my 6 year old sister sydne was in her pink swimsuit still running from my mom beacuse she didnt want to dryed off.

My dad was making us lunch tuna fish sandwhiches (my favorite).When a strange man with flaming red hair about 5"8 comes in and takes a gun out sydne screamed in terror while he grabed her and shot her in the head,I cried in pain as he took open fire on my parents and grabed about to pull the trigger as the police run in the door and tell the man to put the weapon down he pulled the gun from my head and put it to his and pulls the trigger.I crawl over to my lifeless little sister and placed my head on her stomach and cried the police noticed me and pryed me off of my sister.They soon drove me to the adoption agency and a few months later I was adopted by suzzen and mark carlile.

****END OF FLASH BACK****

They took care of me since......

______________________________________________________ So hey its tay I hope u liked it well ya bye

I finally get up off the floor from crying.My school consoler stormed out beacuse she basically hates me.Everyday I go see her and she scalds me and starts yelling at me,in the end I usally end up curled up in a ball crying my eyes out.I go to her to try to get her to understand im bullied everyday and beat up and I throw a punch at the kid and thats when the teacher notices.

Yes I get bullied by the "populars" beacuse im different.I have pitch black hair and bright blue eyes,00 tunnels,snake bites,bridge,and my nose peirced.I'm in high school one year behind I'm a fresh man at sprague.I wish people would now how I feel but no im too fucking afraid of my own shawdow to even to speak to everyone except jake manson my best friend he knows everything about me.We're basically identacal but he has his septum periced and his hairs shorter.

I finally got back to my last period class,Advanced arts ,with jake.Art is the only class that I dont need help with.I've always drawn,i'm somewhat talented in the subject.

I enter with jake sitting down with a paint brush in one hand and a sharpie in the other he looked like he was drawing an eye crying blood.

"What did she say this time?"

He's the only one that knows about what the consuler yells at me.

"She called me a fucking slut and she wished that he shot me."

"Harsh..."

"I know right.."

And we we're slient the rest of the class.As soon as the bell rang I was at my locker grabbing my bag and ran out the door before the teachers let the kids out.Got out side got in my car and drove home.

"How was school honey"

Suzzane my eccentric adopted mother said.

"Horrible."

I mumbled as I ran up the stairs into my room and fell on the bed.I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.....

______________________________________

So ya I fell bad for izzy shes goin through the same shit I go through on a daily bases