Chapter 1. Crystal P.O.V

It all started when Melody fucked up.

It was dark. About midnight. The teenager writhed as Melody sliced up her chest. "Melody I think that's enough he's pretty much dead" I said pulling at Melody's arm trying to get her up.

"No, no it will never be enough" She threatens and pulls here arm away and stabs the kid one more time before starting to lick the knife. I sigh and look around seeing if there was anyone around. I see a shadow ducking in the alley across the street.

"Um...Mel we need to go now" my voice getting higher after all the killing. After all our good work we can not get caught not today of all days.

"Relax it's fine" she says as she keeps licking the knife. I keep looking around when suddenly I feel a pair of arms grab me and I get pulled back "Melody!" I scream looking around to see her on the ground with someone on top of her already hand cuffing her.
Before he could get the cuffs on I jump and push him off and take a run leaving. Melody back there making a secret oath to protect her.

It's been a week since that night. I've been hiding in the sewers for the last week and it's been hell. I don't know where Melody is at all and I'm pretty sure the cop from that night is trying to follow me. I can understand why. Me and Mel are notorious criminals but no one knows our name they just know us as the Tag team criminals. It's a mess I'm always the one to plan and clean up to help. Mel is the one who kills everything while I keep on the look out. I wish she would just listen to me when I said it was time to go. She just wouldn't listen and now I just don't know where she is.

I hope I can get this cop on my side or I'm screwed .