Introduction

A/N: Hey guys!
This story is simply an imagination created by myself. I do not own the characters and do not intend ownership.

Here is the blurb of the story:
Harry Potter AU.
James and Lily Potter are alive. Lord Voldemort does not exist. Remus Lupin is the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher from when Harry was a baby.

Little Harry Potter, 4 years old, is taken to visit his 'Unca Moo' at Hogwarts. Albus Dumbledore, strongest wizard alive, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, is asked to babysit the boy!

Will the baby Potter be a silent boy? Or will he twist Dumbledore's beard and spill the contents of Snape's new discovery? What if 'Minnie' develops a liking to this young Potter? Read on to find out!

This story is a:
Fanfiction
•Comedy
•Cute one!

Spoiler Alert: This story will mainly be Harry's PoV. If the PoV's change, it will be mentioned. Also, please do not mind Harry's grammar. I want to show him as a little boy still learning to speak.
Since this is an AU where Voldemort doesn't exist, Peter never betrayed the Potters. I don't think Peter would be a welcome addition to any story so I've just mentioned him breaking away from the group because of a minor fight. Hope you don't mind. I

You can post any questions about this book in the comments section and I'll make sure to answer it in the next chapter.

I would like an opinion from you. Is it fine if I do this book as an one-shot or should it be a short story with , let's say, 5-6 chapters? Answer in comments!

I hope you enjoy this!

Thank you!