Chapter 1: The Meeting

It was a bright and sunny day at New York City, James McVey and his Best Buds are rehearsing their song for their band THE VAMPS, they rehearse the song "Last Night". After practicing, James was going to the door.

"Dude! Where are you going?" Bradley shouted.

"Oh, I was just uh....going for a walk, but I'll be back soon." James answered as he ran out the door.

"He's going to the park again is he?" Connor said.

"Yup!" They all shouted.

************************

After a little while, James was finally at the Central Park. He sat down on the tree facing the beautiful fountain. he started talking to himself.

"Bad news, they know I'm here. Good news, they don't know this."

He open his laptop and open some pictures he edited, hoping a girl would come to him, but no luck. So instead, he use his laptop to edit more photos with his secret girl.

After a few minutes of "Waiting for his girl" he saw someone sitting on the fountain wearing a black jacket, eyeglasses, sneakers, blue eyes, have brown, wavy hair, and drawing someone who would love her forever and come for her when she need him. Yes. She's a GIRL. James came closer to her,

"Hey!" he greeted.

"Uh, hey?" she said in confusion.

"So are you new here?" he asked.

"Oh! Uh... me? I just hang out here to draw. This is the perfect spot for me to get some inspiration, so, um... Yeah, I'm an Artist." she answered.

"You're an artist?" he asked.

"Yeah. I was an artist since I was five years old. I want to sell my paintings and be famous in New York, and with the money I will earn, I would use them to buy a new house and a car just like my Father always wanted for his little girl. Which is me." she said. "Now if you exuse me, I have to get back to work."

"Is that a boy and a girl holding hands together with a pink rose?" James asked so shy.

"Why yes, it is. I'm glad you like it." Cecilia said smiling at his face.

When she was about to get her pencil, it dropped on the grass. At the same time, James and the girl got it, they both look at each others eyes. they carefully stand up at the same time, again, James started talking.

"Oh, um....... by the way,i'm James McVey"

And then she start talking "I'm Cecilia Winston. I'ts nice to meet you." but then she carefully look at James.

"Wait a minute! You are from The Vamps band! My sister can't wait to meet you! She's a big fan of yours!"

"Cool! So tomorrow again?" James said.

"Oh wait no! I need to learn more about you. Your friends, your band, your life, everything!" Cecilia said.

"Are you sure? I feel uncomfortable when I spit out my thoughts. I mean it!" James said.

"Please?? After that, I get to talk about my life too. I don't want to say it to other people, even my sister." Cecilia said and then she stared at him in awe.

"Well... I can't talk about it to you in public, but I can talk about it to you in private." James said.

"Cool! C'mon! Let's go to my favorite place!" Cecilia said in exitement.

Cecilia grabbed James' arm and dragged him all the way to the exit. James stopped her just in time before she heads out the Central Park Gate.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Slow down you little chipmunk! Don't be so jumpy. Where are we going anyway?" James asked in confusion.