Chapter One

Dedicated to: M-Moran_Hxnny
Story: Baby Harry's Day In
Chapter one: An Ow-le from Unca Moo!

*Baby Harry's PoV*
Location: Potter Manor
Time: 8 AM

Mumma was standing on the floor! And she was...she was having a stick in her hand and a small little 'pan' was on fire! "Mumma! Wot is tat?"

She turned towards me and smiled. "This is a pan, Harry. And this is a skillet. Or...let me tell, a spoon. Repeat after me, Sweetheart. Sp-oon."

"Spoo!"

She chuckled. "Sp-oon."

"Spoo!"

"Morning, Lils, Pup."

Dad walked in, looking as a hero! "Mwning!" I said. He laughed and ruffled my hair. I tried to take his hand off my already mess-y hair. "Noo!"

"Haha, alright. What's for breakfast?"

"Omelette and some toast," Mumma replied, twisting her spoo between her...wot...?...fingers!

"Spoo!"

Just then, an ow-le flew in with wings. "Hi boy!" I told the ow-le. The ow-le glared at poor me with yellow piecing...maybe that's the word...eyes!

"Maybe it's a She, Harry," my Dad said heroically. The ow-le hooted happily and stuck it's paw...no...leg...something out!

"Ah, a letter from Moony, Lils. Wants us to visit him in Hogwarts to...er...talk about his 'furry little problem'. Think we should go?" my Dad asked, heroically.

"Yes, James. Remus might need our help. What about Sirius? Is he coming too? Peter?"

"Peter is...ugh...he fought with us for some silly reason. We choose not to talk about him," my Dad said heroically.

"Okay?"

"And maybe Padfoot will come. Though Moony hasn't mentioned as such," my Dad said heroically.

"Unca Moo?" I asked eagerly. Unca Moo had gifted baby me a wolf and I like him for that!

"Yes, Sweetheart. We're going to Hogwarts to visit him today," Mumma replied.

"Hoggy! Is Dubledoor there?"

"Yes, Harry. And a very nice name for hi-ow!" my Dad started heroically but was cut off by Mumma hitting him on his head. I chuckled.

"No, Harry. It's Professor Dumbledore. Or just Professor, okay? Repeat after mumma, Pro-fess-or."

"Dubledoor!"

"No, no, no, Harry!"

"Yes, yes, yes, m'boy!" Dad cheered heroically.

"Dubledoor! Dubledoor! Dubledoor!"

Mumma sighed.

"Hehe," My dad laughed heroically, "We're Potters!"

"Tehe," I echoed him, "We are Otters!" I said, more or less heroically.

"No Harry, it's Potter with a 'P'," my Dad said, not heroically.

"Otter!"

"Dam-"

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER! DON'T YOU DARE TEACH HIM SWEAR WORDS!" Mumma screeched.

"Ugh," my Dad sighed, not heroically.

"Alright Harry, come on, let's get you ready," Mumma said. I nodded and,

"We are Otters!"

*Lily's PoV*

Oof. I agree, Harry is adorably cute but still, he acts like his dad. And...admires his dad as if James was the savior of the world. It's all because of the 'Marauder techniques' James and Sirius are teaching my little baby boy. I have to do something or else Harry might just grow up to become an arrogant toe-rag like James was and pin after some other poor redhead. Why? Why did I even marry this insane person? Ask yourself, Lily.

Though James was like that earlier, he's changed a lot now. I hope Harry grows to be what James is now, if he doesn't take after his mother's side. I sighed once more before heading to my room to find a suitable outfit to wear for a visit to my old school. Ah, nostalgia will be my mood for today. We would be using the Floo to professor Dumbledore's office. I hope Harry doesn't get scared. It is his first time travelling via Floo network.

I could hear Harry chuckling and James whining downstairs. "It's Potter, Harry! It's your own last name and if Dumbledore asks your name, you shouldn't be telling him 'Harry Otter'! It literally sounds as if we're otters. I heard of a family by name, Weasleys but never one named Otters. C'mon mate, 'Potter'."

"Dubledoor! Dubledoor! We're Otters!"

And all I heard was a muffled sigh by James and a low chuckling sound by Harry.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Here ends the first chapter of my new book. I want each scene to take place in one single venue. So the chapter ended soon. Don't worry, the length of the chapters increase successively.

Shout out to M-Moran_Hxnny for her valuable opinion!
Hope you liked it! More fun yet to come. Stay tuned for it.

Until then,
Marina