The Explanation

Jour Thames is from a fallen noble–no Royal family in the Eastern continent. She's a former Crown Princess of Roan, fianće of Zed Crossman. Both of them got engaged in their young age.

But How did Jour end up with count Deruth instead of King Zed..??

The Day Zed Crossman betrayed her heart by making a combine. Zed had promised her that she will be the only one. Jour flee away from the capital living Zed behind. She went in the Henituse territory fell in love with Young Deruth. And got married to him. She found out that she's pregnant with Zed's child after she got married. But thankfully Cale is Born with Red hair like hers. She and Zed had always been wanting a child name after Zed... But she couldn't because she needs to be hidden.

Cale is born red haired symbolize the Thames Royal Family. But his eyes symbolize the Crossman family it was blue jeweled eyes.

Elders in the Roan Kingdom well it's known by every kingdom in western continent. That Blue jeweled eyes is symbolize the ancient White Star's wife the real ancestor of the Crossman family. But it was known to be missing for a long time ago. No one in the Crossman family had ever born with it ever since and declared it's gone and the elders know that who ever has it will be the first line heir in the throne now.

The Blue Jeweled eyes is known to be a divine eyes who ever has the eyes will ever heal anyone even it's a dark attributes.

Thames Royal Family has an ability passed down from generation and Cale is the only one left in that Royal family. It's called Red Flora they will be able to control vines and flowers. They are able to grow poisonous Plants or Herbs.

————-—————

(Cale female au..!!)

Cale got thrown out of the Henituse family in aged of 12. By her'father' who just neglected her.

But she had already learn her abilities and capabilities.

Kim Rok Soo wake up as a baby Cale Henituse. He realized that he's in the novel as Cale Henituse the trash but a girl. But after Jour's death she have learned her biological father. But before her mother died she left Cale an ancient power called Crystal Rose. That able to control Ice

And she have inform Zed about Cale's existence but her letter arrived to Zed after four years because the queen block the letter before it get to Zed but eventually Zed found out what happened to Jour after she left and that she dead already. But with his deep investigation he have found the letter explaining Cale's existence. He cried knowing he has a child with his lost first love.

He immediately went to Henituse territory to get Cale but Cale is already at the way to the capital to find a way to survive. Of course she had no intention of being the heir even she knows that she's has the jeweled eyes. Because it would be bother for her slacker life. And she can imagine many people want her position trying to assassinate her.