Welcome To My Life

That's it!!!! I'm done with this shit! I can't take it anymore! All the pain, bullying, tears, fakers! I thought they were my friends! I guess I now see their true colours. At least I only have two more days of this hell until I can finally be free... That is when I escape from my abusive family. You thought school was all I had to put up with? You are 100 percent entirely wrong! If anything, they are twice as bad! My dad is a complete alchaholic and is always passed out somewhere around the house, then you have my overworking mum who never stops working and never pays attention to her two children. And the worst of all is my older brother Blake. He pushes everyone around without caring cause he thinks he's all strong cause he's the captain of the Football team. He's 17 while I'm only 12, so you can clearly see my problem here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning, looked at my phone 'Monday Morning 6:15am'. 2 hours and 25 minutes until I have to leave for school. I decided to lie in bed for a while playing a really addictive and poppular game called 'Crossy Road'. After 5 minutes of playing I got up and quietly walked passed my parents room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the cupboard to see what my breakfast choices are. On the middle shelf I found a few cigars and empty bottles of whiskey, probably used by dad yesterday. And the second last bottom shelf there was a box Milo. I took it off the shelf and brought it over to the kitchen table where I then got out the milk and poured it into the bowl with my cereal. Just as I grabbed a spoon out of the draw, I heard a creak it the stairs. Someone must be up. I brang my cereal to the table where I began eating. Then in through the small hallway, a tall man with a slightly hunched back and a stubby beard walked through to the kitchen. I didn't even bother saying goodmorning to my dad anymore. Especially when he was drunk. He walked up to me and grabbed me by my pony tale and yanked it so I whimpered. He then through me across the room and I landed with a thud on the hard wooden floor. He gave me a crooked smirk than left the room without saying anything. I got up weakishly and continued eating break fast in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked all the way to the bus stop. It took me about 20 minutes. Blake would probably get picked up by one of his friends since he failed his driving test about 8 times now. A few minutes later my best friend Bethany Trantem arrived in her mum's royal blue Ford. She ran up to me and gave me a really big hug like she does every morning when she sees me. Together we waited for the bus to come in a complete awkward silence. Thank god the bus came 2 minutes later. Walking on the bus for me was a nightmare. I felt all eyes just staring at me. Is it because I have scars? Is it because i had bruises? Is it because I'm not pretty enough? Is it because I'm to fat? Is it because I'm different? Maybe its all of the above. As we sat down, Beth said not to worry as they are all just jealous of me anyway. I gave a weak smile then turned on my phone just to think about the true meaning of my home screen wallpaper (H.O.P.E - Hold.On.Pain.Ends). Will all my pain ever go away? Or will it just stay with me for as long as I live?

**********************
Hey guys!!!!

So I just started writing my new book... First chapter, what do u think!!! I'll try to update all that I can but no promises for daily updates!!! Also a shout out to sienna_fichera! Thx for helping me write my first chapter!! Love you all!!
From fellow author, Carina!!xox

Please vote and dont be affraid to leave a comment!! xx