Chapter 1

"Wake up Megumi... you're going to be late for school." Mum's voice is like a soft whisper, as usual. The streaks of sun beaming on my shirtless torso emits pure heat to my bare flesh.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about being late. There's nothing interesting to do at school anyways. I turn my head to face away from her as I groan 'just 5 more minutes' already knowing what her answer would be.

"Fushiguro Megumi, get ready for school." Mum commands this time.
I get straight out of bed and march towards my bathroom. Mum is scary when she's mad, she's probably the only one who can get me to do anything.

I do the usual, change the temperature of my bathroom before brushing my teeth and washing my face. It's probably strange for a boy to invest in skincare but that doesn't bother me that much, skincare is like my therapy for mornings like this. I mean Yuuji thought it was strange. I slide my boxers off and get into my abnormally large shower. The water falls like icy rain piercing my skin but after a few seconds it becomes relaxing. I savour moment for a bit, the aroma of vibrant citrus and rose florals with a hint of vanilla fill my senses, before turning on the steam and sitting on the bathroom bench.

I'd already washed my hair the night before but it now sat in moist curls down my face. I run my fingers through my hairline to collect all my hair at the back and glance at the mirror. It's made with that special anti-fog glass mum wouldn't stop rambling about so I'm able to see through clearly. I'm able to see beautiful light emerald eyes stare back at me. A perfect, porcelain face. Thick moist lashes coating narrow eyes and a pretty nose sat right above slightly parted, glossy pink lips. Smooth milk skin that contrasted flowy black hair and light blush coloured joints reflecting my every movement.

Gosh, why do I look so feminine?

I look like the type of girl your Asian parents would want you to bring home. I look just like my mother but with my dad's green eyes and hair colour. Dad's is a bit darker than mum's.

              ~' After dressing up '~

Kugisaki's pastel pink range Rover is parked outside the gates. I just wonder how long it's been there, or when exactly they arrived here. I grab the shoes closest to me (which are my black Prada boots) and rush down the long spiral stairs.

What an unpleasant sight, Itadori's face is absolutely stuffed with fluffy pancakes mum freshly made this morning and there's syrup all over his finger tips. Just like a messy five year old. I gagged at the fact that he clearly inhaled the pancakes using his hands since the forks were untouched. I'm not really too surprised that they're starving since they wake up at ungodly hours to get here. Sometimes I wonder if they're truly here to see me or to get free plates of my mother's cooking.

Absolute wankers.

Kugisaki was helping mum with the washing up, which was suprising because she never, EVER, raises a finger to do anything in fear of breaking her carefully polished, diamond encrusted acrylics or even worse, bruising her dainty hands. She avoids physical labour like the PLAGUE so this is something new.

I place a large bottle of water in my mostly empty bag and head towards the door before the sound of mum's voice stopped me.

"Megumi-Darling, aren't you gonna have some breakfast before you go? Tsumiki and Rei already ate and left an hour ago." Mum references my older half sister and younger brother as she yells from the further in the kitchen. The mansion is very grande and white but a bit empty so her voice echoed through the wide hallway.

I abruptly refuse but Kugisaki and Itadori chase me down (IN MY OWN HOME) and force feed me either way.

~( Kugisaki's shitty driving montage)~