know a little how I am :)

Hi, I'm Sebastian and well I'll tell you about my life, I live in a normal family with my parents and sister, and I grew up in a calm and calm environment, I was always a rebellious child, I was never easy to handle something that complicated my mother, I go to a private and catholic school. I don't like much to say, but I am satisfied.

I was never good at socializing since kindergarten I have my best friend he always supports me but he has other friends and I have mine but they exclude me but it's okay I get used to being alone sometimes I read to distract myself during recess or I invent Some game with the smallest children, as we once invented, run, don't look back.It sounds very like a horror movie or if it was a kind of pacman it was a lot of fun.My day at school was normal I always tried to get the best grades in my class to make my parents proud even if they tell me that it is only my obligation and when I get a low grade they yell at me and hit me but it's okay all parents do not that?.

I guess yes or so I think, I always dream of leaving home is my dream sometimes my parents fight but it is normal or my sister insults me and is very direct with me causing my feelings to break but it is normal for a sensitive person like me who does not You can avoid letting tears fall every 5 seconds.I have always liked to draw, sing, play video games and play volleyball, it entertains me a lot but others call me strange but they like my drawings, even if they are scary, they ask me what they are about and I don't know how to explain them since I only look at the sheet and I wave my hand trying to do something.you never felt a feeling of emptiness inside? well I'm sorry since my best friend ignores me and treats me like a stranger but it is normal for a friendship to separate. I have some problems too, but I'll tell them later. I don't want them to see me as crazy .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what day it is, but hey, I'm at school, I'm with the only person who understands me.

She is the best person I have ever known, she never treats me badly, she almost always understands me and the truth is, I thank her for appearing in my life. Well, where was she going? Well, I'm sitting on my bench. I can't stop drawing eyes on a sheet. That's crazy, right? ha well I am, what more could you ask for, today I am quite down than normal but it is almost customary.

I really want to cry but I don't want to do it in public, they always told me that people who cry are weak people who shouldn't be in this world because they're not strong and just idiots, I think that's why I cry in private almost always.I am returning home this time at least they did not leave me aside I was talking for a while with Thomas with that I am satisfied.The first thing I do is say hello to my mom and go to my room that I behave with my sister I don't like sharing a room with her she plays music all day and it's messy but it doesn't matter ... I guess, well first I always do my homework until oh oh I forgot to tell you that today I had an exam and apparently the teacher said that we should take the book at 12 at night and I did not return your mail and I did not take it and she put me a note, now my mother is yelling at me it is nothing of another world according to her I am a nuisance that should not exist the same I think she is right they all say the same so I guess it is true

After my mother leaves I go to my computer and I spend it programming with some twitch stream in the background although I do not pay attention to it ... well sometimes, every day I study programming, architecture, and carpentry, that's how I want to get 3 titles my mom and dad say it's okay so you have to do it

I was always studious for my parents although that did not happen this year I got off the track and lost myself in my feelings my school grades dropped I stopped being one of the most intelligent, I started having anxiety attacks and not to feel that emptiness inside anymore I tried to stop feeling it with self-harm I sometimes cut my ankles or legs but nothing worked then that became a difficult obsession to overcome but it got out of there who knows how, I still remember the blood on the ground that left a trauma in me, did my parents see my scars? if they did something? not because? because I'm just a useless nuisance that only has to study and get married as if I wanted to do that.