pt 1 the meeting.

Your shining blue orbs glowed as you hurried to brush your hair. You were almost late to this blind date. Your paid internship had a day off so you finally had time to do what you wanted to do. You grabbed your keys and purse and headed out the door.
       You drove quickly almost over the speed limit. He said to meet him at a fancy restaurant you've never been to downtown but the traffic was terrible. You finally drove into the parking lot.
"Hmm... I wonder where he is. " you thought out loud. You walked in and it was completely packed. Your face fell I hope he already got a table you thought.
"H-hey, you must be Y/N?"

You stood frozen at this massive hunk of a man

You stood frozen at this massive hunk of a man. This is your blind date?!?! He caught you staring and looked directly into your blue orbs. His eyes were like chips of ice,  but he quickly looked away and chuckled. "Well come sit down, I'll pay the bill when we're done."
    You both ate and laughed and talked and talked about family, life, careers, (turns out his name is Skulltrap and he makes music.)
"Here I'll take you to my house to stay for the night, is that ok?" You started driving. It was so dark outside and you were so tired....
"Hey, are you awake?" You opened your eyes to feel gentle arms carrying you. You panicked and fought against your holders grip but ended up falling
"Ow!"
"Jeez I was just trying to carry you inside." Skulltrap scratched the back of his neck and gave an awkward smile. "The guest bedroom is the second room to the right let me know if you need anything."
You quickly ran into the guest room and plopped on the bed. Maybe this one will last. You thought as your eyelids dropped.