Shut Up Mom

"Shut up, "mom," Clarissa yelled as she ran upstairs with her flowy dyed black hair and eye makeup. She threw herself on her bed and picked up her headphones listening to her "No one understands me" playlist on Spotify premium. She lifted herself off her bed and looked at herself in the mirror, "God if only I wasn't so depressed people would understand me."

"Actually that's not how that works," Her angsty teen boyfriend climbed in thru her window. "People won't understand you no matter if your depressed or not," He said swishing his black hair to the side.

"You just made me remember why I started dating you in the first place." She started walking over to him kissing him on the cheek when she reached him.

"Why do we love each other so much I thought this would be easy🥺."Jeremy said as he lowered his head.

"What are you talking about Jerm?" Carissa leaned in.

"I can't do this anymore Cari," He looked up at her in the eyes,"I've found someone else we need to breakup." He sighed.

"But-but -babe please I-I-I-I can't live wi-wi-with oo-out you🥺😢."She started crying.

"Please don't make this harder than this already is."He spoke

That's when Carissa had an idea she looked him in the eyes as she got on her knees. She started to unbuckle his black jeans.

"Wha-what are you doing? We-we've never done this before we're only fifteen Cari?"He was to shocked to speak.

She pulled down his pants to show his pair of Black Calvin Klein boxers. From the lump in his underwear she could tell he was packing. She rubbed him from the outside of his boxers. She looked up and saw he was blushing then pulled him in by his chains and kissed him then focused on getting his boxers off.

"Clarissa we can't do this your moms home and I've-we've never done this before."He breathed out.He was breathing heavily.

She got his boxers off as his cock stood up to attention. She took his 3.5 inches deep into her mouth and started sucking. She went up and down making sure to look him in the eyes.

He grabbed her head as he moaned keeping her down on him. He was breathing heavily now as he threw his head back.

She was taking him deep into her throat. She stood up and told him to get on her bed as she walked to lock the door. She came back to the bed and undressed herself she left her black bra on for him to unclip. And her panties she looked him in the eyes. "I want you to take my panties off with your mouth now,"

He climbed over to her and nipped at her hips to get the brim of her underwear as he pulled it down. She grabbed his head bringing him up to kiss her. He kissed her all the way down her body until he focused back on her underwear finally getting it off he unclipped her bra.

She grabbed his head lifted him to look at her."You can't leave me I'm too depressed and your too desperate,"His eyes widened at her remark. She grabbed his head and pushed him down to her pussy as she grabbed a pillow to moan into.

He started licking her from bottom to top until he reached her clit. He heard her moan and continued to lick her clit. She arched her back in response.

"I thought you said you hadn't done this before,"She said in between breathes.

"Maybe some of us lie too," He said the sound of his voice vibrating her pussy.

She told him to lay on his back as she walked to her desk drawer she grabbed the vibrator from inside. She then took her hair down from the ponytail it was in. She tied the vibrator to the tip of his cock and turned it on. She then crawled over his face and sat on his face.

He ate her out as she grabbed the frame of her bed trying not to moan. That's when he grabbed her thighs and pulled her down on top of him. She almost screamed from the pleasure.

"Please don't stop I'm gonna c-cum," Clarissa cried out hoping her mom didn't hear.

She could tell he was about to too. He was slowing down. So she stood up and turned the vibrator off and took it off his cock. She put herself on top of him as she pushed herself down. She started riding him until her legs started shaking uncontrollably and she fell on him.
He started thrusting into her to help her tide out her high as he began to cum too. Eventually overstimulation began.

"Please I can't take it anymore!"Carissa screamed.

They heard running up the stairs.

"Get out my mom will see you take your clothes and go!"Carissa whispered grabbing his clothes and throwing them at him

"Carissa are you ok in there?"Her mom asked through the door

Jeremy scrambled out the window clothes in hand.

"I'm fine mom just shut up and leave me alone!"She yelled walking towards the door

"Are you su-"

"Just shut up and leave me alone!"She yelled at her door.

Yeah mom shut up.