one shot story.

Nag s'scroll ako sa fb ng biglang,

*Ting(Another message popped up)Syempre binuksan ko 'yon.

"Hi,hndsm!U wanna join our sbh?"She said.

Dahil gusto ko dn naman sumali para magkaron ng friends dito sa rpw,I sad yes.

"Sure"I replied to her.

"Ok,wait lang po."she then replied.

*Ting(another message)i'nadd nyako sa IR ng sbh nila.

Then I fill up the forms.Hanngang sa napasok na nga ako sa sbh.

I don't entertain anyone but her,I dunno what's with her that I am interested with.Basta lagi lang akong na e'excite kpag ni'entertain nya'ko sa gc na 'yon.

Later on nag chat ako sa kanya..

"Uhmmm...Kia,hindi pa ako muna mka pag palit ng name kase kaka palit ko lng eh hihi"I explain to her.

"Okay lang,Ali wlang problema basta't ni'set mo lng bio mo,okay na'yon."she said.

Then that time heart broken ako sa gf ko.Kia becomes my friend,my shoulder to lean on and a special person to me.I shared my problems to her and she always comforts me so I feel better.Until me and my gf brokes up and then I courted Kia.

*I posted a something that relates panliligaw...

"Ligawan mo na ako,Ali."She commented.

I was shocked that time,like oh,my secret crush is now asking me to court her!:0

"Can I" I replied.

"Pm mo'ko,Ali dali!."She said.

"Kia,are u serious?"I asked her,kasi baka naman joke lng nya 'yon diba?

"Ofcourse,y not?"she said.

"May bf ka diba?"I said.

"Wala na kami kagabi lang."she said.

"Pwede ba kita'ng ligawan,Kia?"I said.

"Oo naman yes,Ali!"She said hapily.

"Pwede ba ung mala wattpad?hihi.."she said.

Yes,we're both a wattpader.Halos lahat nagkakasundo kami.

"Can I court you,gorgeous?"I said.

"Ahhh...nakaka kilig na naman,Ali....Yes,ofc!Yoy can court me!!"She said.

Hanggang sa nagtagal na ang panliligaw ko...Then one day,she becames cold.

"Good morning,gorgeous!Don't forget to eat your breakfast on time!Iloveyou.♡"I said.

"Oum."She replied.

"Did u eat na?"I asked.

"Dipa."she replied.

"U should eat first,Darling.Baka magka sakit ka niya."I worriedly said.

"Mamaya."she said

"Opo,I won't force u to eat,but if u feel hungry,kain ka ha?"I said.

"Ok."she said.

"Okay ka lang ba?Masaya ka pa ba sakin,Kia?Sabihin mo lang,kung hindi na,papakawalan kita kahit masasaktan ako,makita lang kita'ng masaya."i said.

"Hinde.Wala lng ako sa mood."She said.

"Sige,Kia.Chat mo'ko ha?Pag ayos kana?Antayin lang kita:>Iloveyouuu!♡."sabi ko.

And months passed,she did'nt replied.

It hurts seing her with the guy that brokes her heart.Now I am,happy watching you even in internet.Happy with the guy that brokes your heart,even when I am dying thinking that u will never ever be mine.Kia,you will always have a special place in mine heart.No one can replace you.Iloveyou.Hope u read this.