Pranks and Making Friends

Starting

3

2

1

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Another 10 month long hell begins yet again. I've been doing this for the past 2 years already, I am a Junior this time. One year closer to leaving this god forsaken hell of a school.

I groan in annoyance as I look at my schedule to see who I have for the first period.

"Room 7-104 English III Mr. Joysworth"

Are you fucking serious!

Lets just say he might not be full of joy seeing me in his class again. I stuffed the paper in my backpack, and began walking the walk of shame. I got to the English hallway relatively quick considering the many freshman running around, like headless chickens trying to find their classes.

I see him smiling to the students passing by and making small conversations with nearby teachers. I started walking towards him and his smile dropped while my newfound smirk grew bigger.

"Ah, Miss Mercia. Hope you had a good summer dear."

"I had an awesome summer, Mr Joysworth."

"My summer was quite eventful, If you wanted to know."

"I was just about to ask that!"

Flashback:
[Sometime during the summer]
[11:48 AM]

Walking down the street was calming, no cars were coming or going, the loud crickets singing in my ears. And the delicious smell of sausage in my bag, alongside the smell of wooden sticks.
I suddenly take a sharp right, reaching my destination.

"6305 Forest Street"

'Joysworth House.'

Nice house, I must say: Two Story, White logged fence, Brick walls painted beige. The occasional flower bushes and plants here and there. And a chimney towards the back.

Time to ruin it all

I jump the fence, and shrug off my bag and quietly unzipping it. Revealing the goodness that lies beneath, Sausages and beef jerky. And of course, Dog treats, since the man owns a dog.
I start grabbing sticks and stabbing them into the earth below. Toss some treats and Jerky around the yard. I didn't realize  that I'd spaced out, until I heard a dog barking. A small one by the pitch of it. Nails scratching against glass broke me out of my trance yet again. A Chihuahua look back at me, curiously and fearful looking.

Who are you?
The dog spoke or rather barked.

None of your concern.
I growled back.

"Millie? Why are you barking at twelve-thirty in the morning?
A man was heard, probably Joysworth.

My owner's gonna catch you.
So-called Millie states rather confident.