Granny Quinn

"Frank, I want you to be on your best behavior for Mother," Nation said, for about the umpteenth time to her husband as she was getting Joey settled into the car seat of the back of their car. "I was very polite for your mother, now it's time you owe mine the same respect... Even if my mother is no Queen of the Galaxy or anything."

Frank heaved a sharp sigh. "Yes, Nation, darling... You can count on me..."

Nation smiled, then looked to their daughter who now had the maturity and appearance of a six-year-old girl. "Joey, the same goes for you."

"Yes, Mommy..." Joey smiled as she hugged her teddy.

Nation smiled back, she then got to the front seat of the car and gripped the steering wheel. "Now remember... Mother has her own private room, so we can talk about our 'true selves' without any nosy neighbors."

Frank nodded. "Right..." He got into the passenger seat and buckled himself up. "Let's go meet Quinn."

Nation grinned, then started the car and started to drive to a retirement village. Even though Quinn was obviously an alien like her family, she lived in a retirement home on Earth. She had always wanted to explore the planet, especially since Cosmo and Nation left when they were teenagers to become doctors.

Their father was not there though, for you see, Cosmo and Nation's father left them sometime when Nation was Joey's age. Cosmo was worried about becoming a father like him, but he grew to be a much better person and was a loving husband and doting father to both Crystal and Richard. When the retirement village came into view, Nation found the parking lot and parked the convertible from the Denton TV Station she had taken for herself and helped her family out.

"It's too bad LP and David couldn't come with us..." Nation said as she unbuckled Joey from the seat.

"Why couldn't they?" Joey asked as she clutched to her mother to be placed on the ground and walk with her teddy.

"They had to take a Lamaze class, sweetie puss," Frank said to his youngest child with them as he gently shut the door and walked with his wife and daughter to get the door for them like a proper gentleman. "They're going to learn how to have their babies when the time is right."

Joey giggled. "And I'll be an aunty!"

"Yes, that's right," Nation smiled. "Your father and I will become grandparents..."

Frank sighed, he was happy for LP and David, but ever since it was discovered David had become pregnant, he felt instantly old. It wasn't as bad when Riff Raff and Magenta became grandparents, but since it was happening to him, he felt his life was going by too fast. Frank followed Nation to the check-in table to make an appointment to visit a resident.

"Visitors for Quinn McKinley." Nation requested as she held Joey's hand.

The balding man nodded. "Yes... Yes... She's in her room, 32B."

Nation smiled, then went to find that room. "Come along, Bunny."