Chapter 1

Ariana."my grandma screamed."

Come on ariana get in the shower before we be late for school."trevon screamed."

Alright alright im up jeez now get out so I can get ready.

Ok.

"I just took put my hair in a messy bun took a hot shower I just put on my silver sheer crop top with my black leather pants my black heels I just straighten my hair added some mascara and lip gloss and headed downstairs."

Ariana."trevon screamed."

Im finished jeez lets go.

*skip car ride*

"I just moved out of compton to queens New York I live with my grandma and my cousin trevon my father died of murder and My mom walked out me when I was just 4 years old."

"My grandma is the best grandma i could ever had she's pretty clever for 60 year old and my cousin trevon is 16 we've always been close he's like a brother to me."

You nervous cuz?

No why would I be nervous?

Because it's just like any other school new people teachers and friends im used to it.

Yea but this is queens New York the ghetto part of New York this school is full of thugs thots and anything else.

"Trevon you sound nervous not me you been to this for three years come on stop being a whimp."

"Im not."

"Mhm."

"Aye Mrs.Cortez."trevon screamed.

"Treyvon where have you been? Why are you late?" Mrs.Cortez asked.

"It's only Monday ma'm and I had to show my cousin around the school she's new here."

"Oh ok what's your name sweetie?"

"Oh Ariana Taylor."

Oh ok just give me ten minutes to get your papers ID and your schedule.

Ok."i said sitting down.

Then some boy walked in to the door.he had dreads he was tall and light skin he was very muscular.he was wearing a black pyramid hoodie some rocs timberlands and snapback.

Mrs.Cortez looked up."chris why are you late?"she scolded.

"Mrs.Cortez, I woke up late." he said out of breath. and I ran all the way over here.

"That's your fifth tardy this week,thats detention."

He smacked his lips."ok."

He checked into the lil computer then turned around and start leavin.

"Ayo trevon." he said. they both stood up and did there handshake.

"Aye man." he said.

"Whose the cutie?"he said looking at me."this Ya girl?"

"No,im his cousin." I corrected him.

"Dam,you fine." he said.i rolled my eyes."im chris by the way."

"Christopher get to class!" Mrs.Cortez yelled behind her desk.

"Dam,she always up my ass so see Ya trevon,bye...um..."

"Ariana." I finished his sentence.

"Ariana." he said smiling,then left.

"That's my nigga chris.he said."