Deadly Mistress Munch The Soil

Hello fellow humans (or aliens if you're Mikitaka) I am brain dead so hopefully you understand this

Reader:(F/N) (L/N), mid 20's (I'm not sure how old Ghiaccio is, I just know he is in his 20's), 5'4, anything about you so basically your eye color, hair color, and skin color, etc.

Stand:Convoy Palazzo, not really sure on how to make it look so use your imagination ig. Ability1:Wanderland, traps the target in a alternate universe maze that they control with their mind, so if they were to think that they wished there weren't spiders, there would be spiders, this attack takes energy from the target as long as their in there but if the user were to keep them there after they figured it out then it would start to take from the users energy, it normally is only affective once. Ability2:Comics, traps the target in an alternate universe but its the same place they were, people outside of the attack cannot see but can feel the target and the target can feel but not see people outside of the attack, books that are nearby or made by the stand will open having the targets worst fear come out of the book and attack them, if the target was killed during comics they will come back to reality perfectly fine and not harmed, this attack normally is affective once and is used to stun the target. Ability3:Aftermath, puts the user in an alternate universe where they can watch the future, but they only get 30 seconds of watch time before they are sent back to reality.

Note: This is NOT on the story line of JoJo's so it is placed before they were against Diavolo