1. Never thought seeing u again

„Urghh.. I guess.. Today, is another day." Lumine said with half-closed eyes. „I'm so tired.. but well, I guess then lets go Paimon!" „Oh hell yes!!" Paimon said excited while the two we're on their way to Inazuma. Lumine was very tired and actually didnt really wanted to go but Paimon forced her because she wanted to see the Sunrises there. I heard that the Sunrises in Inazuma are really beautiful.

On our way to Inazuma we heard a man shouting to us: „ Hello! Are u the legendary Traveler who everyone is talking about?!" „Uhm-." Lumine was confused but said yes right after. She was wondering what could might happened. „The Adventurers Guild in Liyue Harbor needs ur help! U should go check it out!" „Uh..Ok?" Lumine was actually really confused, why would the Adventurers Guild need me at this time now? The man left without saying a word and so I was really worried. What happend? or what did I do? So many thoughts, so much worries we're in vain. Then actually the Adventurers Guild wanted me to only defeat  opponents near Cuijue Slope. I was so disappointed.

But I couldn't deny so I accepted their request and was actually on my way there... I saw many kids playing and also Xiangling who was cooking new dishes u could smell it from thousands of miles. „Awhhh, now Paimons getting really hungry!" „Paimon ur always hungry." Lumine responded. We also saw Chongyun with Xingqiu, I think they we're talking about books or something. Suddenly a tall man in a gentle uniform blocked my way. When I looked up I couldn't believe that it was actually him....