The concert

Ariana pov
I just got home from the recording studio for my first album yours truly . I was so tired because we finally got done all the songs and everything ,but now I come home to find my best friend ,Matt , running around my house saying OMG, JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like yassssss said Matt . Can you shut up please I said , umm how about no said Matt . Wait Ariana I got 2 tickets to see Justin bieber and your coming said Matt . Ummmmm how about a no . Ariana come on , like I don't have no one to go with and think about this your about to go on tour and I won't see you for a couple of weeks , so please . Fine I freaking go , aleast or get him to shut up because I can 't take his annoying mouth anymore I mumbled. what you say said Matt , nothing ... Nothing at all.

( skip to 6.30 pm Ariana wearing the dress on top and at concert )
Uggg ...... Why oh why me ....... Great now where in the first row watching him preform and he keeping giving me winks and stares (like dude I have boyfriend ,sike I don't ,I know it 's sad )

Justin pov:

As long as you love me I started to sing and when I was singing I saw ARIANA FREAKING GRANDA in the crowd , like wow ) she so freaking hot but I gotta keep my cool . while I was finishing my last song I saw her get up to talk to scooter about something backstage , that's when I realized I can make the moves on here .
(20 minutes later the concert was over)

I went back stage and saw ariana laughing with Kenny backstage , so I went behind her and put my hands on her waist .. When I did she took it right off and turn around with a angry but cute face at the same time

Ariana pov:

Uggg.... Him ..... Me..... So done I mumbled , as soon I turn around I said who do you think you are , your my boyfriend , your not my friend , your not my father .... Well the father part is werid ... So um .... Never mind 😦.
What babe I just want to hold you in my arms ... Is that a problem asked Justin . Yes it is , never excuse me get out of my way before I kick you in the nuts . Your saying that but in the inside you will love it said Justin . Ok first ewwwww and second your a freaking perv and last not least , get out of my way . Okay said Justin but when I walk away he stare at my butt , so I ran away to scooter , ( like who wouldn't)

( a few hours later I went home and fell to sleep but at 3:00 am in the morning I woke up to scooter saying I have to be a opening act for justin bieber on the belive tour ..... I was like , this is going to be a long ride .... Long ride . As I was about to go to sleep it reads unknown number on the top and I know who it already is .

Thanks guys for reading This and vote or contact me on social media if your want to keep going or not . also follow

CHAELAMARIEDREAMS on Instagram and Always_Lovegrandmom on Instagram

Vine : Chaela Marie

Twitter : MarieChaela

Youtude : Chaela Wainwright or CHAELA Marie

Snapchat :ChaelaMarieDrea

Tumblr: ChaelaMarie322
Love you guys , #dreamers