Synopsis

Written in the notebook:

Destiny, was that it? It guides you  to find your future partner? Maybe, because it helped me too.

---------------------------------------------------

Well, "Azalea Eve Vasende Aphelion" does not care at that at all. Azalea, a 23 year old, and an organize, well-being creature. What's important to her is her future, career, her friends and the things she loves. Wala siyang pake-alam kung hindi paniya mahanap ang "love of her life" as long as she will live. Kahit na maraming nag kagusto sa kaniya she turns them down in instant. Perpekto, yan ang maiihahalintulad sa kaniyang buhay, ang pagkakaroon ng supportive friends and parents. Even though magkahiwalay ang magulang ni  Azalea they still support her in there own ways.

On the other hand a 24 year old handsome guy, "Orsele Kent Mando Evasco", is the opposite of Azalea but the status of their parents are the same. Hiwalay rin  ang magulang ni Orsele, that's why he just travel out of town and going out with his friends. He doesn't really care at them at all, because his parents are like all other in business world, busy in short. Orsele is the type of person that just want to have fun but care for his future, and also the type of person who cherish every moment with the ones he love, he is persistent about love and he believes that love conquers all.

They're quite opposite, don't you think?

What if one day there path cross? Will Azalea Aphelion be able to handle Orsele Evasco? Or will she fall for him?
Magiging  perpekto paren kaya ang buhay niya if a presence of "Orsele Kent Mando Evasco" appear out of nowhere?

A love story with the twist of their chemistry.