TNT duo

Quackity pov:
It was a normal day.. not much going on at the casino. It was quiet and it felt strange, but there was one thing stuck on my mind. Last night...

Wilburs pov:
I woke up at 2:45pm again only to realise I wasn't in my own bed I seemed to be in this really rich bedroom. Until I remembered last night and who's bed I was in. I was in fucking Alex Quackitys bedroom the most richest man alive. Not only that I had fucked him up badly last night, I couldn't find my clothes around the bed so I had to get up. That's right I had to get up completely nude. I got up and found my clothing.

Last night (smut):
Quackity pov:
It was a normal night at the casino I was gambling to my heart's content until Wilbur Soot came in, he walked over to me with a smirk. "Good evening, Big Q" he said "evening Wilbur" I replied. "So, want to gamble?" He asked "when do I not" I answered. We gambled away for a while and well he won. I ended up buying him a drink.. or 6 I even bought myself a few drinks or maybe a lot. We got pretty drunk and headed to my room.

Wilburs pov:
His smile, his laugh the way he just spoke was so cute.. and his body was the best thing in this world his tight ass god damn I was lucky. I grabbed him and ran to the bed pinning him down his giggles filled the room I started giggling as well "Quackity Quackity!!! Hahahahaha" "Wilbur!!!" We just kept messing around until I got the courage to slightly unbutton his shirt. His skin it was gorgeous and smooth it went red when I touched his face he blushed and went quiet. I pulled him in pulling off his beanie I started to make out with him and while doing so I started to touch him. In ways he couldn't handle my hands yanked off his suspenders as I put my hand up his white button up he detached the kiss to let out a gentle moan it was adorable I was in love I wanted to hear more from his angel like voice so I did more I rubbed his back and more moans came out of his mouth oh boy he turned me on. So much that I took my hands out and started to fully unbutton his shirt I layed my head down close to his neck and kissed it gently he let out a soft moan so I started bitting down and he let out a huge yelp of pleasure.

Quackitys pov:
Wilbur was on me and he wasn't holding back as he began to suck on my skin I couldn't help but moan he was so fucking hot and he was on top of me. Next I knew he started to bunkle his pants I layed there drunk, filled with pleasure and wanting nothing more then him inside of me I spaced out for a bit since I was drunk not noticing the fact that he had not only taken off his pants and boxers but mine to he put 3 fingers inside my mouth and told me in a seductive hot voice "Suck baby boy, I'm not gonna go easy on you~" that made me fear but I listened and did as he told me to I sucked. Fast and hard after a few seconds he took them out and praised me with compliments "Well done baby, such a good boy being obedient~" he said as he kissed my forehead I smiled but the happiness didn't last long while he had me in a trance he had put all 3 fingers in me, "mMm Wilbur- please ah~!" I moaned "go slower!" He took them out and I sighed "oh baby boy if you can't handle that then you won't be able to handle what I have planned next" he said I was sweating and panting I wanted him but I felt as if I was too weak for him. Next I knew my body was filled with pleasure and pain he looked me in the eyes are he thrusted harder into me I could feel his hard big dick inside of me this is all I wanted I went to grab his hair but he stopped me putting my hands up behind my head "Be a good boy, doll" I don't know why but I really liked the way he called me doll "Agh~ WILBUR~!" I let out I couldn't help myself and because my whole chest was showing he could do what ever he wanted to me, he began to lick my stomach making me laugh but moan even during fucking me he's still a big joke. His mouth went up to my lips he let go off my wrists leaving a big red mark, I pulled off his jacket and then his sweater before he lander a passionate kiss on my kind and then slapped my thighs, he asked for permission to explore my mouth but I declined he thrusted in me harder making me moan he slide his tounge into my mouth and boy did he taste good this pleasure and his warmth made me go crazy he took one hand off my thigh and grabbed my dick he stopped the kiss "one rule, you're not allowed to cum." Which was difficult way too difficult. Not only that he started thrusting harder more in more he grabbed my dick and started to stroke it I kept moaning and moaning until he hit my g-spot I yepled out in pleasure and pain it felt so good god I just wanted him all to myself he kept stroking until he came inside of me "mMm~ you are so warm"I said, he stopped he pulled himself out of me and flopped. "That was enough for tonight don't cha think big Q?" I nodded in response he layed his head on my chest and cuddled me I pulled the blanket over us and next I knew I was asleep.

Morning Quackitys pov still:
I woke up at 7am and felt I'll in pain and tired I felt this thing on me I looked down to see Wilbur Soot fast asleep cuddling me. I noticed that my button up was unbuttoned and my pants and suspenders were on the floor god dammit Wilbur I thought to myself I slightly nudged him off me trying not to wake him and had success I slid my boxers and pants on and didn't even bother to button up my shirt I left the room legs in pain and had a huge headache, hungover clearly but no only from the alcohol from getting fucked hard I went over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and poured myself some milk. Next I knew Fundy was there he looked like he was about to laugh "what's so funny?" I asked "mmm Wilbur please go slower!" He was mocking me "Hey what the fuck?!?" I said "Slime woke me up saying that you sounded like you were getting attacked, I didn't wanna go in there but I heard, we all heard" he laughed I stared him down "expect this all week from everyone Big Q" Fundy giggled as he walked away. I drank the milk and went down to the casino to see how much cash we got Slime was already down there my face went red as hell "Quackity from Las Nevadas are you alright?!!" He asked "Slime, I wasn't in danger or any pain I am fine." I replied calmly "Okay Quackity from Las Nevadas" I sat at the casino for a while waiting for people it got to about 3pm Wilbur still wasn't awake and then he walked through the door my face went extremely red. "Afternoon big Q. How are your legs feeling?" He asked "could be better" I said "that's good, baby" He flirted. "your son heard us, so did all the other members" I said "oh fuck" He replied.

My friends wanted me to publish this it's a joke okay?