Riley Meet Next generation

Riley PoV

After Josh and Maya Married. I leave NY. I am Changed now. I am new Riley. I am not the One who is Ball Of Sunshine, Smiley Riley , I don't believe on Pluto now. now I only wear Black, Grey and Brown clothes They are my favourite colour. I don't know how will everyone react? How Maya and Farkle will react? Sooner or later I have to face them.

Well Now I am at Outside of John Quincy Academy. I am teaching here just Like Corey Matthews ,My dad and My Teacher. I was about to walk in when I bumped to a girl.

"I bumped to you. I am So Sorry." She said with Smile. She looks too much like Maya. "I am little Klutz so I am sorry Miss.?" She looks at me. "Riley" I said looking at her. "Oh My God. What Coincidence. I am Miley R - " "Baby " before she could say anything other girl with brown hair come. "Who are you?" She asked Me. Standing infront of Miley.

"I am New Professor here for History." I said to her.

"I hate History. I hate Studies." Riya Said. Miley giggle at her. I remember Maya how she hate Studies.

"Professor Riley , she is Riya. Riya she is Prof. Riley. Riya is My Bestest Friend." Miley Said. Before we could Speak bell ring. "We are going to be late Dear." Miley said and dragged Riya to Class.

I went to Principal Office. I froze when I heard Princple's Voice. "Dad"
I said he looked at me Stunned. "Baby How are you? I thought you will be coming First at Home. I didnt thought to meet you at School directly. I am glad you are here. " He Said. I miss him. I didn't contact anyone except only 4 peoples Even with my family I didn't keep Contact much just Occasionally Contacts.

I hugged and fake Smiled at him. "I was planning to visit House after School." He nodded. I did formalities. He looked Proud and Happy when he Know I am Teaching History. I smiled and bid good bye.

I entered class. 7th grade students. Even if I hate my Past self still I couldn't stop faint smiled remembering my past self.

" Hello Class I am Your New Professor Riley but you can Call me Just R.M. " I Said. I look kids. I saw Miley and Riya then a guy behind them he looks like Farkle. I thought then a familiar face and he looked Stunned and stand up, "Beautiful." He called me.

"Mr. Jack Gaberial Andorson please sit down. We are in Class."I said and He pout but Sit Down.

"Riya Did jack know her?" Miley asked.

"I guess." Riya said.

" We need to find out." Miley again said.

"Ladies I think we should focus on Class as R.M looking at us. " The guy looks like Farkle said. I look at him and Remember how Farkle used to call me.

"Well thanks Mr.- " I said and look at him for name. "Mickle but beautiful lady like you Can call me Mike." I look at him and Smirk and said , "this beautiful lady is Your professor mr.mickle so you can stop talking in flirty tone. I heard Jack's chuckle then he looked at Mickle, "Don't worry dude she rejected you in most nice way. Anyways she is my lady."Jack said.

    "Ok. Since it's first day no teaching." I heard everyone cheering. "Let's get to know each other."

     "I am Riley. Your Peoffessor. I know Jack because I also come from England and his dad's and his friend. Now you." I pointed to Miley.

    "Hi I am Miley Riley Matthews daughter of Josh Matthews and Maya Hart Matthews. I love unicorn, rainbow and I love bright colours. I am clumsy." Miley said and I look at her Suprised 'she is daughter of Maya and uncle josh. ' I quickly snapped of my thoughts and point to Riya. "I am Riya." She said and Sit down. "Just name?" I asked and she nodded.

    "