There are many stories, just like there are many secret memories

Was it ever really about running away or was it about just wanting you to stay I couldn't have asked for a better person to love me than you I almost thought the cold of the winter would consume in two and then what would I be left with a frozen heart that couldn't be lived anymore? No I would just be left with the feeling of wanting you to keep me warm and making this dream feel as real as reality as I could without ever stopping I guess I wish I could. Not ever calling but not ever missing, missing you is all I ever do, when I'm alone and stuck in my thoughts is when I use the music to distract me into daydreams but really feeling the tone just spending the hours of the day dreaming about what it was like to know you and have me with you too. I could post this story for everyone to see but I feel like I am just letting everyone into my secret diary of dreams and then everyone can read the days I am feeling blue but really in reality I am lost without you. I never felt like writing the words of this story as a matter of fact this wasn't the story I was intended on writing I was actually thinking of a story called: why did he runaway?
But then something magical happened and I chose to take the story into a different direction so instead of talking about how he ran away from my heart I am going to instead fight about the secret diary of my dreams that are from my heart.