Important mission.

I'm Gin and this is my story.

As I hope you know this social media: Discord, cause here is where all start,at the begining of May, the first week of the second bimester at school, yeah I know sucks. 

So, I was on a Discord Server looking for the most handsome guy on earth, Masson, My crush since 3 years ago and sadly the son of  my Dad's enemy, by enemy I mean that Masson's dad is the owner of a company and tha company is the competence of my Dad's company just to be clear.

There I was on a Bts server trying to find Him, cause He is an army boy, He couldn't be more perfect I know.

i THOUGHT I found Him so I texted Him, It was something like this.

Gin: Hey!

and I freak out so i delete that. 2 hours late He answered with

Uknown: Hi! How are you?

I freaked out, I was so anxious. 30 min later I answered, Don't judge.

Gin: I'm ok, u?

Unknown: I'm doing alright thx.

Gin: cool! wanna talk?

Unknown: sure! I'm Oliver btw

I know I START TALKING TO A GUY AND IT IS NOT MASSON so again I was freak out, but I was already there so, maybe We can be friends.

Gin: I'm Gin :3 

Oliver: Nice too meet you, Gin

Gin: so, what you like to do?

2 hours late, I was feeling like I know Him since all my life, He was so cute,so perfect, but not Masson, I was sad cause of that, Oliver looks like a dream but not mine.

Have you ever listen something that say: we always want what We can't have, that's my case, I'm talking to the perfect guy, but I still want to find Masson.